Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By EJ1STYLEN
#286086 What's up guys anybody from the bay area or in San jose area, please look out for a white 94 civic 4 door with xxr 002 15' wheels sitting hellaflush and dump. It was stolen probably 4a.m in the morning near king and tully in San Jose, the license # is 3HRU196 if any of you who happen to be from San Jose or the bay area and spot the car please call the local police. The back window are tinted 5% black and the trunk has a dent on it. So if you guys see it please contact the police. Thanks
By Wicked
#286092 When mine got stolen they stole it from oakridge and it ended up under the 280 overpass on 10th in downtown...Homies wer tellin me theres a bunch of shady foos some car crew by there whos been jackin cars but that was 3 years ago so idk. I'd look around there, and Ill keep an eye out.
By EJ1STYLEN
#286094 Yeah I heard Of that crew that jack other people rides. That suck did they take anything? I just got a phone call from one of my homie and he told me 3 of my other homie eg got jack like 3 days ago. But yeah thanks bro! Keeping a eye out for my car.
By Wicked
#286112 Yea they got all kinds of stuff, more then I want to list right now cuz im lazy. I'm in fremont but frequent san jo regularly so I got a nice span of eyesight. Give it a week and I'm sure it will show up regardless, I doubt theyd be stoopid enough to drive it around. You got any pics to go off of?
By familyEGuy23
#286119 :x f-in thieves!! Worthles scum of the earth hope your car turns out soon bro with the thieves in the trunk :wink: :P
I'll keep an eye out over here on the south side of Cali
By EJ1STYLEN
#286125 Thanks bro!! I hope all them fuckin dissapear. 3 days ago a undercover cop pulled over a car that was stolen and the suspect was shot. I hope they all shoot.. But thanks for looking out.
By 92hatchie
#286129 damm sorry to hear! be careful at oakridge!! they are still taking cars!! good luck! i know alot alot i mean alot of ppl in the honda scene ill ask around.
By 1ACarlos
#286197 Man that stinks. Hope you find it.
By EJ1STYLEN
#286343 Finally got my car back!! So the police found my car down the road from we're I live around 10 at night sitting on all four's. The crazy thing was the cops didn't even notify me or tried to call me that they found my car. This morning I just happened to call the san Jose impound desk and the lady I was talking was like "oh they found your car last night around 10" . The funny thing was I was riding around the block were they found my car and i was trying to look for my car because I would have figured they would be going out to try and dispose my car at night time. So I went to the tow yard that had my car and my shit was just trashed they took my alpine rear speakers the crazy thing was my front speaker was alpine but they didn't take it, alpine subs and amp and alpine deck, both of my spoon mirror my daughter car seat, my shift knob, and they tried talking my misimoto rad. But I guess they couldn't take it off and just left it there but broke my coolant res. tank. And they took my non working distributor I had in the trunk and two of my jacket. Gladly they didn't do anything to the engine and the body. Seeing my car sitting on all four feel like shit!! I guess this is a sign for me to get out the Honda seen as this was my second car that have gone to waste. My first car was a eg hatch w/ a gsr that was turbo and that was totally got chop'd. :(
By poorman type-r
#286345 Just install a car alarm and kill switches.
By EJ1STYLEN
poorman type-r wrote:Just install a car alarm and kill switches.

I did have an alarm and a kill switch. Even if my alarm went of I wouldn't be able to hear it, as my parking stall is all the way in the back. As I live in an apartment. I guess they found were my kill switch was and I guess someone has been spying or been looking out for my car and see what I was doing with my car.
By FG2_Andrew
#288370 don't quit the game. i'd suggest getting a parking boot, removable steering wheel w/ locking hub, and removing your ECU at night.

it's a hassle, but you'll miss your car :thumb: