Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By jayEGR
#283389 hey guys wanted to know what you guys think about this and if anyone has this
http://www.clubcivic.com/store/yonaka-c ... mp499.html
By davidomalley
#283398 i actually purchased this exhaust buyt have not put it on yet. I found many favorable reviews. it suposibly has a quieter sound thatn most cheap exhausts.
I plan to put it on after the snow season here in Chicago.
By dbrooks
#284160 It is a good exhaust. There's a guy with a hatch on here that has one and it sounds great.
By egcivicboy
#284769 yo, I'm rocking this exhaust right now. love it. when it idles its not real loud but then when you go it sounds nice. and it doesnt shoot out mad rice.
By RWMIII
#284802 I ditched the Greddy EVO 2 from the DC2 for the Yonaka Catback. Sounds so nice. Very mellow tone, no raspyness when you get on it either. Sounds great at WOT!!
By FG2_Andrew
#284816 definitely gonna ditch my setup for this :thumb:
By jayEGR
#285019 Man you have no idea how satifiedi am wit this setup omg.....and I have my hytech b seriesheader on and it sounds so mean ....nice tone with no ricey sound to it you, cant evn hear it when at idle ..plus the performance you get out of it ...let's just say you dnt even notice when you hit 80mph

I recommend this exhaust to every one and its worth the bucks for 249.00[code][/code]
By RWMIII
#285266 I just added my invidia test pipe with skunk2 alpha header. It is amazing.(LS/V) Just as you said Jay, very quiet especially at idle. Could def feel the difference between the Greddy and the Yonaka!! :thumb:

Here is the link for $249 SHIPPED!! Check the site banner for coupon codes too. I used the thanksgiving one which got me down to $240 Shipped. Had it in 3 days.

http://www.tunersports.com/yonaka-catba ... mp499.html
By kolya
#287460 Lucky for you I just wrote a full review!
By cjw_89
#336670 I'm running the yonaka 2.5" with my td04h b20 I love it.
By Monsterman
#342614 I got a full Yonaka line on my EG ESI and I love it.
With cat. it got a nice sound when stationary and "normal" driving, but when you step on it the sound gets beasty. Tunnels are fun downshifting :hehe:
By jred
#342629 I've seen Yonaka stuff on my local parts classified but didn't know much about the brand, how are their axles? the price was pretty decent but dont know bout the quality