Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By Gunni
#271921 we got bored , so we tried a 75hp nitro on a minime motor just to see if it could handle it, this is the result 8) ...

this was just for fun ,
By RWMIII
#271975 Holy crap. All 4 poking through the block. Looks like not enough fuel was added to the mixture. A 75 shot should not of killed that motor.
By FG2_Andrew
#272003 shame to see stuff like this.. i needed a d series :cry:
By jigga36
#272100 The things people do when they get bored lol!!! :lol:
By eg-guy
deadbeatEH2 wrote:shame to see stuff like this.. :cry:

x2
By chrono404
eg-guy wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:shame to see stuff like this.. :cry:

x2

X3

if tuned right nitrous is safe. That was obviously not the correct tune, Way to lean.

Crazy carnage though. all 4 rods blew? damn. Thats impressive.
By Ecc0
#272130 X4 on both points.

Is a massive shame to waste a perfectly good motor.

And wow all 4 rods gone what sort of speeds RPM were you running when it went???
By Gunni
Ecc0 wrote:X4 on both points.

Is a massive shame to waste a perfectly good motor.

And wow all 4 rods gone what sort of speeds RPM were you running when it went???

only reason we did this was because it was not a good motor and a rebuilt one is in now.

we did no mods at all to it, just bottle in car, nozzle in intake, button on , and off we went .. just basic how not to do :wink:

it held out "fine" until gear change ....... driver forgot to let go of button so it was full gas and low RPM :eh:
By RWMIII
#272212 Hopefully the driver learns how to engage nitrous before using it on the new motor.
By Gunni
#272228 hehe ... we will not risk that .. so we put in a full throttle sensor on that. :wink:
By forcefedEG
#272232 Honestly it impressed me lol. Never seen all 4 go before :lol: I'd love to have heard it when it blew hahaha
By BoostedEg8116
#280051 how u get all four man I turned my stock b18c on 30 lbs an it inly blew 2 damn it but nicee
By Honda4life
#280052 good lord...........................smh thats a site