Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By luke_JDm
#245348 Lucky you man , in new zealand its to common for this to happen , my mates 500 hundred bhp evo got stolen and never found :/ and wasnt insured sadly but im glad for your car eh :)
By 92hatchie
#245353 thnx fellaz now my fam is going to buy me a good alarm
and quick release setup. currently i have it chained up lol
By HatchbackCrusader
#245355 Pheeeeeew! Glad to hear you got it back bro. I haaaaate thieves with a passioin. I always wanted to set up a "Bait Car" scenario with some friends, but take care of them my own way, I swear :twisted:
By {ikon}EM1
#245392 Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

That's a hell of a wake up call man... now u know u need more security... like i said b4 upgrade ur setup now and it will help u sleep better at night...

Im hella-glad for u...
By 1ACarlos
#245399 Sorry to hear that.
By Ajax1989
408eg6 wrote:thnx fellaz now my fam is going to buy me a good alarm

you using my tip?
By Eg6H2D
408eg6 wrote:i found it!! they ripped out my wires! all they took was my sub and left everything else

Rookies defiantely!! I hope they get shot for something like that..
By 92hatchie
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
408eg6 wrote:thnx fellaz now my fam is going to buy me a good alarm

you using my tip?

yea brro imma use ur tip.. i just ordered a python alarm with glass break sensors hood pins motion sensor tilt sensor and today im going to pick up a quick release setup
By 92hatchie
chilango41 wrote:You are one lucky guy!!

Most feel really good to see your car unmalested after someone jacked it!

Fuck Thieves!!

yea bro i felt good! me and my bro were expecting for it to be found on bricks completely stripped.. so now i ordered a biigg upgrade on my security..
By 92hatchie
EG6b20R wrote:
408eg6 wrote:i found it!! they ripped out my wires! all they took was my sub and left everything else

Rookies defiantely!! I hope they get shot for something like that..

rookies perhaps but they came prepared, they sawed off some plastics under my steering column.. they found my kill switches but they couldnt get thorugh my alarm kill switch
By 94EJ2
#245552 put that pos neon out side and put the civic in the garage

i say pos neon because i used to own one and it was the true definition of piece of shit
By 92hatchie
94EJ2 wrote:put that pos neon out side and put the civic in the garage

i say pos neon because i used to own one and it was the true definition of piece of shit

haha dat gay ass neon! unfortunately i moved from my sisters house in seatttle to cali and it got stolen here n i have no garage to store it.
By 94EJ2
#245565 move to nebraska i leave my car in the street unlocked with the keys in it most of the time and it never gets messed with

then again there isnt a time that a cop dosent drive by for more that like 45 min but thats because there checking on the schools and the pd is right down the street