Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By 92hatchie
#245254 lastnight my hatch got stolen from my driveway!! they got through my alarm n kill switch, i had barely gone home from seattle to cali a few hours before n now its gone i miss my hatch i hope i recover it in good shape.:(... im sad like a motherf*&r!!!!.. :facepalm: [smilie=BangHead.gif] :cry:
Last edited by 92hatchie on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By butta75
#245256 FUCK THIEVES :x I hope its recovered asap in good shape. Im sorry for your loss
By 92hatchie
#245259 thnx bro.. its just sad how ppl wrk for their shit and booooom its gone just like dat cuz of some shady person! i just hope they dont tear it completely.. i figure they taking my swap n suspension and wheels hopefuuly no body parts :( :facepalm: [smilie=BangHead.gif] :cry:
By LaosToaster
#245260 damn i hate hearing these bad news. i used to live in san jose, my old 94 camry was pure shit and it still got broken into, they took my workout gloves, and my navigator holder. dum thieves, shits not worth breaking into. hopefully u find it. good luck
By {ikon}EM1
#245262 Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that prob was some people scoping u out for a while and they had a chance and took it... they knew ur ins and outs... man that sucks!!!! I fucking hate thieves... hope they find it soon... and when u get it please put more kill switches and alarm add on's like proximity sensor, tilt sensor, extra hood pins, battery and fuse box relocation...
By 92hatchie
LaosToaster wrote:damn i hate hearing these bad news. i used to live in san jose, my old 94 camry was pure shit and it still got broken into, they took my workout gloves, and my navigator holder. dum thieves, shits not worth breaking into. hopefully u find it. good luck
i live in san jose too n thnx bro this has me so sad n depressed!
By 92hatchie
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that prob was some people scoping u out for a while and they had a chance and took it... they knew ur ins and outs... man that sucks!!!! I fucking hate thieves... hope they find it soon... and when u get it please put more kill switches and alarm add on's like proximity sensor, tilt sensor, extra hood pins, battery and fuse box relocation...

yea they must have been coping the ouse cuz abput a week and half they tried taking my bros teggy but failed.. n i sure will im going add a quik release and a back up siren n defi more killls
By Ajax1989
#245305 fuck dude im sorry for your loss

ur prob gonna get her back
rimless
bikerackless
lip/fogs nd all that lil goodie less

imma send you a pm on something u can do to help stop
theifs, i dont want to blast it out there cuz u never know
who is lurking
By 92hatchie
#245309 i found it!! they ripped out my wires! all they took was my sub and left everything else
By That One Dude
#245312 Wooooo! I was getting all sad and shit! That's too nice of a ride to leave as unprotected as you had it.

Congratulations on finding it and in one piece! (More or less)

Look for the main relay kill switch on this site. I have it on my ITR. Among other security goodies, but those will go unmentioned.

Congratulations again!
By teal_dx
408eg6 wrote:i found it!! they ripped out my wires! all they took was my sub and left everything else

Wow! You must be relieved! Congrats on getting it back in one piece!
By outrider2400
#245332 WOW... i'm glad that you got it back in one piece. I work at the local police department here in Cali, and just about every car that gets stolen is a honda. We always find them stripped in a ditch out of town somewhere. It breaks my heart :(
By 92hatchie
#245341 thnx u guys!! i got hella happy wen i seem
it in one piece