Post YOUR Hatchback here
By OleFolk
#223293 Yeah I never would have guessed you used spraypaint its looks pretty good
By teal_dx
#224382 Oh what's this... new shoes for 2011?

btw, search for TE37's in 15x8 and you'll see they aren't too common. Then try to find anything about 15x8 in 4x100 and give up :hehe:
By Ajax1989
#224393 im jealous teal, those rims are gonna look pure sex on ur hathcy :thumb:
By teal_dx
#224399 Image

Unfortunately, only one is mint. The other 3 are filthy and one has a slight bend but can be easily repaired. That's chunks of rubber on the inside of the wheel :lol: These have some racing history.
By teal_dx
#224460 Image

They look the same in the pic because of the angle, but the left one is 8 3/8" wide and the right is 8 7/8" wide. Notice how the spokes are slightly concave on the 8" wheel.

The 205 will have some stretch on the 8" wide wheel. I measured and 2 are 8" wide and the other 2 are 7.5" wide (measuring from bead to bead) But there's so many choices with a 205/50, so I may do that. I'll mount the wheels and see what kind of room I have with these offsets & go from there.
By speedracer1094
#224483 those are freaking awesome!! I have knock offs. Gotta love the TE37's such a classic look. Are you going to re powdercoat?
By Eg6H2D
#224510 Volks!! U Fkr!!! cant wait to see them on!! :thumb:
By teal_dx
those are freaking awesome!! I have knock offs. Gotta love the TE37's such a classic look. Are you going to re powdercoat?

both 7.5" need refinished for sure. The 8" with the bend might need refinished after it gets fixed, we'll see.

where did u find these?
ebay?

yep :thumb: for less than a set of Rotas