ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Tristanw10
#199410 I thought i ran across a thread on how to fix the intermitten dash lights caused by a dimmer switch, can someone please direct me to that thread or tell me how to fix it, thanks.
By n0safebetdx
#199538 It's actually really simple it just pops out and you pop the new one in....if you havent found a new one yet good luck finding on that works...

I had to replace mine and my new one stays on all the time I can't dim anything my old one only worked when it wanted to!
By Tristanw10
#199639 so there is no way to fix the old one?, i would be interested in buying one from you though, how much you asking for them>?
By suspendedHatch
#199723 Pull out the plug and put a jumper between the red and black wires. NOT the red/blk!
By Tristanw10
#200304 Thanks do you have a D.I.Y, on this?, just not certain how to do it
By suspendedHatch
#200310 Quit kidding around man.

Stick this in the harness to jump the red to the black wire. Or you can just cut these two wires and connect them.

People need a write-up to zip their fly these days!
By Tristanw10
#200323 I just wasnt clear on what method to use when jumping the wires lol, thanks for clarifying it for me though..
By JohnAWESOME
#280482 Hey I am having the same thing with my hatch. I did a led conversion on my cluster and one of the bulbs ended up shorting out and melting down since then I have had no parking lights or dash lights. I checked the 10a fuse and changed it out and also put back in a bulb. I did a jumper on the dimmer switch red wire to black wire with a 20 gauge wire still no lights. Is there any way to directly wire up my lights??? Or is there anything else I might be missing?
By JohnAWESOME
#280754 Bump
I think I will just take it to a shop to get looked at I suck at electronics
By 93sihatchguy
#345237 Sorry to bump an old thread, but I finally got around to doing this. I used a #10 Spade terminal to jump the red and black wires together. Just be sure not to use the red/black wire.....