Post YOUR Hatchback here
By teal_dx
#172950 Best looking... maybe from 10 ft away :lol:
I'm going to make it look good after I get done making it fast :hehe:

I have a 96 civic hx to drive in winter, it's beater status but keeps on running!

salty!
By Joplies
#172968 As always Teal, your civic looks amazing. Now the EK...meh, but its is a hx so its superb still :woot:
By dbrooks
#178329 You have an amazingly beautiful car. You're DIY's have helped me so much as well! Thanks so much for being awesome, teal!!
By teal_dx
#178449 So being a wheel whore and all, I've been looking for a new set for a while. I passed up a killer deal on a set of 15x7 JDM Lorber 5 stars on ebay a couple months ago, someone bought it now before the seller could respond to a question I asked.
I've been looking every day since on vwvortex and some e30 & miata sites.
I wanted something flush, but not a crazy low offset. Also something besides the usual XXR, Sport Max, Drag, etc...

Here's my purchase:
(these are all seller's pics, will post more when they arrive)

Staggered Work Euroline S2H mighty 2 piece wheels
front: 15x6.5 +23
rear:15x7 +16
comes with Falken 195/50R15's with lots of tread.

Front wheel, 2.5" lip

and Rear, 3" lip

They have wear on them, some small scrapes on the lip that can be sanded out and the centers need to be re-polished/cleared. It's hard to tell in the pics, but the clear coat is coming off and the machined surface is starting to corrode in some spots.
Last edited by teal_dx on Wed May 26, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#179219 Wheels showed up late yesterday!
I'm not going to have time to get them on the car till sat or sun, but here's a couple pics I snapped before work...

Work Euroline S2H Wide, also seen them called Work Euroline S2H Mighty

These are the only Wide/Mighty set in the US. The Euroline S2H normally has the spokes curving out in a convex shape with a center cover over the lugs, but these have a flat face. The wheels are 2 piece in a different way than BBS, the entire barrel is 1 piece and the face is a separate section.
They need to be re-cleared, so that will make it much easier.
By Carfanatic
#179224 Looks good :thumb:
By teal_dx
#179925 Fitted them yesterday...

I need to go a little lower... and remove the washers from the DIY rear camber correction.

So I need to think about how I want to refinish these now.... :hehe:
By country_civic
#179931 those wheels look sick on the hatch love the lip . i think i remember you saying you wanted to redo the paint . you should compliment whatvever color you decide on the piant with the wheel color . but just my opinion . once more wheels look bad ass :thumb: :thumb:
By 1updelsol
#179934 nice wheels!!...

but i would drop it at least another inch :thumb:
By eg84dr
#179948 i like the new shoes
definiatly need to refinish them
for some reason it looks like alot of sidewall in the last pic
but will look better when lowered more :thumb: :thumb:
By CivNation
#184711 very nice clean hatch, show AND go, great work! keep it coming !