Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By MarinePoolee
#143808 I hate to be the person who posts this bad news, cause I havent seen a post lately, but my 93 Civic cx hatchback was stolen out of my GATED apartments last night.

It was stolen between 10 and 6:30 this morning, from baton rouge, la. Its a red cx all stock, just started putting a sound system into it, glad i didnt put my bazooka tube in yet.

If anyone is around this area be on the lookout for it, it is red with a marine corps front license plate on it.

I almost cried when I walked out to see that it was gone... and it was parked right next to my mom 09 civic... WTF
By Dippin_EG
#143932 Sucks to hear, man. I hope you get it back
By Chance
#143935 It's almost like losing a nut. You'll never be the same. Sorry to hear dude. :finger crossed: hopeing its just joyriders.
By MarinePoolee
#143974 alright now the good news, while i was at work my mom happened to see my car parked in a appartment complex literally 1/4 mile from my appts... they didnt even drive it a mile... So I hurried over there.

3 things stolen as I can tell from now:
Ipod
GPS
and my booksack?? :x :x Ive had that d*** booksack for 3 years now.

And other than that my change in my car was stolen, and that is it.

The door must have been slim jimmed (no broken glass) and the weird thing is my ignition was not tampered with at all. its as if they had a key :?

No full finger prints could be taken, But I got the car back is the main thing, and it wasnt stripped.
Sounds like I'm sleeping on the porch with my gun tonight.

Thanks for all the concern :woot: :woot:
By Ajax1989
#143976 glad to hear you got it back man!

but theifs will get a honda key and shave it down
make it slim, and it will open almost any car and start the car

but sometimes it doent have to be a shaved key :thumbdown:

id hook up a kill siwtch if i were u and get The Club, the help to an extent
By Chance
#143989 Sounds like exactly what happened to my friend. They stole his red cx w/LS swap, drove it across the street to another apt complex stole his radar detector, skateboard and a can of mtn dew, that was it. He got a call from the PoPO's 2 weeks later after a lady called to complain that it was parked in her covered parking spot lol.

Glad to hear you got it back dude!!! :woot:
By PandaHatch
#144024 Fu#$ those dumb asses. I would do that killswitch or take your ECU in the house with you. I would really like to put one of those bait car systems in my shit so if it was stolen I could lock them in there cut the car off and drive up in my DD and start rolling heads with a big pipe
By asianrob
#144028 should have just put a camera in there and let the car sit there and see who fucking stole it.
By Apexracing
#144048 thats ingenious!!
By JUICE
asianrob wrote:should have just put a camera in there and let the car sit there and see who fucking stole it.

na, they were done with it. sounds like some fuggin crumb bums takin change and shit.

glad to hear you got it back in one piece!!!
By KingcoupeO
#144091 nice man gttin it back must feel good
i take my p28 inside everynight !!!!
also i gotta tell you you said they mad have slim jim'd but no ignition tamper my friend bought a car drove it fr like a year and then one day it was gone only to see it a few moths later crusing around...turns out the guy who sold it to him still hd key copies and came to reclaim his car without telling anyone . sad part is the case got mangled in court due to sloppy police work . anyways right on you got it back , i feel your paybe when i first bought mine i went out to look at it every 5 minutes to make sure it was still there !!!! good luck
By Dippin_EG
#144121 its crazy, but my keys will start my friends CRX, as well as open the doors. AND my other buddies 90 civic hatch will start w/ my keys.

DAMN Honda for not putting more thought into this........... ok im sorry honda, i still love you.

But for real, thats awesome that you got it back man, really glad to hear. :D
By Apexracing
#144123 yea i was at a concert 250 miles from home with my ex and i locked my keys in my car, i was trying to shimmy the window down when some asian guy says here let me try i have a honda civic too, and don't you know it unlocks my car! came in handy actually, but yea not the greatest engineering :thumbdown:
By MarinePoolee
#144327 Yea i did notice that my oil light started to go off when i shift now... I'm hoping that they did not rag my damn transmission.
By Ajax1989
#144332 check ur oil
or change asap

the oil comin on is real bad news
its like the ring of death on the xbox360's