Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By spiritR
#104065 well i wanted a new look for my interior so i re wrapped my headliner and armrest etc..

tools that i used:
and my hands
i already wrapped one of my rear armrests so you can see a lil before and after

i dont have a picture but i started off cleaning the surface with simple green (any cleaner will work i just like simple green dont get any on your paint tho)
and wiped it dry.
Then i sprayed on a healthy coating of the adhesive (for me i found it easier to use something to spread the adhesive around it drys faster and makes it so if you have thin fabric like i did the adhesive wont seep through.
After i Stretched the fabric enough so it wont have wrinkles and put it over and let the adhesive dry for about 5 mins

and just continue with the undersid and cut the fabric to make fit i dont have any pics but i recommend you plan out how you are going to fold the fabric before you spray the adhesive.

here is my finished result
And them installed
and my headliner it has some sags so imma take it out and do it over

i know it's not much but i hope it helps even just a little i will update with more pics after i redo my headliner the most important thing to remember is to be patient GOODLUCK :thumb:
By hatchin06
#104072 Nice write up. I was thinking of doing this like tomorrow :lol: About how many yards am I going to need for the headliner?
By spiritR
#104074 headliner mines i didnt have moonroof so 2 yards i had to learn that the hard way i bought 5 and a half feet :x had a 6 inch gap
By hatchin06
#104075 lol that sucks. Thanks for letting me know.

-Baller rear seats.
By spiritR
#104077 thanks should do it in sections don try and attempt it all at once
By hatchin06
#104078 Did you just use your hands to smooth out the fabric as you went?
By spiritR
#104079 yea i so i can feel out any wrinkles that i couldnt see the adhesive is easy to get off so no worries about it getting on you but after you smooth it out put some weight on it as it dries not much just enough
By spiritR
#104081 haha no problem good luck that hardest part is picking out the fabric and design you want hahah :thumb:
By david hutcho
#221032 nice work :shock: :thumb: :thumb: i might do this with mine when i get it but ill end up getting wrinkles in it lol
By doubskie
#222940 ive been planning on doing this for a while. ever since i saw it done on my friends gti with plaid.

but i kinda wanna do a carbon fiber fabric to all of the rear panels then some different patter on the upper side panels.

how much, if any, does it change the way it fits?
i dont wanna do it to that much of my interior unless its all gonna fit back in perfect