Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By hawkabeem
#100518 ya i'm sad i will miss it . but i'm going to go put money down on my hatch today
By Classiccarsrule85
#100520 that really sucks though im surprized at what they took there are some things on there that are worth good money that they didnt take i.e. the rims the ls swap and some other things but really the ls swap is the main thing im surprized is still there but i see they took your intake and the oil cap.....sorry to see this happened man but and dont get me wrong here its sorta ok since now your getting yourself a hatch possibly and you have a motor swap for it and rims.....stuff to remember the coupe by but yea it sucks but things will work out hopefully in working them out you find the a holes who took your car.....shouldnt be hard selling alot of the stuff they took is hard to do not a market out there on the street.....
By hawkabeem
#100522 ya i'm going the to put the rim's ,tein suspentionon the hatch and store the ls swap becuase the hatch is turboed
By Kyle94ex
#101153 They took an oil cap over an exhaust?
O.o
The people who stole my friends hatch didn't take the motor, interior pieces, greddy evo2 exhaust, or anything like that.. they took stupid stuff like radiator, fans, and then wheels/tires, etc.
but yeah.. thieves aren't very smart.
By DontHateonEG8
#101162 Fuck dude, im sorry for your loss, but someone really should seriously castrate the people who steal cars once they are caught so they learn their lesson :x . i always drive around paranoid that my car is going to get stolen. Did you have an alarm on it?
By hawkabeem
#102419 Na a alarms won't even stop them here thay will get it if thay really wan't it
By ghostfire
#102523 Oh sh*t.... another coupe stolen :roll:
Sorry for you guy :cry:
By OmarG
#102540 For what it's worth, they were stupid thieves. My buddy was left an empty shell. not even on blocks.

I'm sorry dude. Fu*$ Thieves. This is why my buddies stopped going to meets. They'll grab your plate number and follow your ass home.
By Dippin_EG
#102686 FUCK THIEVES! sorry about that shit dude, thats why i dont put pics of my eg up, and park behind my moms whip at night.
By Kyle94ex
OmarG wrote:For what it's worth, they were stupid thieves. My buddy was left an empty shell. not even on blocks.

I'm sorry dude. Fu*$ Thieves. This is why my buddies stopped going to meets. They'll grab your plate number and follow your ass home.

Doesn't really matter tho.
You could be at the store, work, etc.. people could get your plate anywhere and still find your ride.
Doesn't matter if it's at a meet or not.
Not trying to strike fear into anyone or anything.. but that's just reality.
By hawkabeem
#104679 Ya if thay want it thay will get it
By Kyle94ex
hawkabeem wrote:Ya if thay want it thay will get it

True that man.
They can get alarms before the alarms go off... pull it away without ever getting in the car, etc. Thieves have all sorts of sneaky tricks.

Oh btw... you get your hatch yet?