Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Vti93T
#102005 ok so I'm really fucking pissed off at my parents..they go and call me today around 12 and say that some guy called them telling me my car had been found..Well they don't ask where it is or who the guy is or anything. All they know is the guy called the cops. Well I called Houston PD and they know nothing. Harris County PD calls me and asks if I still consider the car stolen because people sometimes get them back and never call the cops. They didn't know shit either! I yelled at my parents for not asking who the guys was, where the car was or what PD he called..Like wtf! So now I have to sit and wait longer to hear back about my damn car..ugh..I thought the drama was over..I was finally getting over the fact that my car was gone and not going to be found and then bam it's found but I still don't know where!! This is so much stress..if it's damaged bad I'm not going to keep it :x

sorry for the random post..didn't have a thread to put it in
Last edited by Vti93T on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By slovic
#102007 that really sucks! id prolly kill someone if they tried to steal my civic.
By Gorveatt
#102010 Shit that sucks Katie, I hope you hear asap and get him back in one solid piece with nothing missing

:cry:
By Heatherly
#102011 Sometimes I just want to slap your mother.
By Vti93T
#102061 got the car back..will post pictures later..not bringing the coupe back
By Greasedmonkey
#102064 The car wasnt in any sort of shape to be brought back. You will see when the picks come up later. It was bad.
By hondajunkee
#102065 dont know weather to say its sweet you got it back or that it sucks that its not worth bringing back :?
By smokinsoljah420
#102067 :( fucking shit. please tell me your joking. that fucking sucks balls. :x :thumbdown:
By spiritR
#102068 damn sucks to hear are you gonna start up a new car? hope you don't get out of it completely i like your builds
By Vti93T
#102072 pictures will tell all soon..car wasn't wrecked..it was found out on a dirt road by a lake
By Greasedmonkey
#102087 Image

By Classiccarsrule85
#102088 that really sucks sad to see such a beautiful car meet its end b some freaking strangers.....this sucks.....did the cops dust it for prints or anything?

Id hate to see the pictures but kinda have too show them just to give those who still havent considered doing something to protect their car a reality shock.....

and also what are you thinking about getting? (sorry if its too soon to think about that)