Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By hawkabeem
#100086 So 3:00 sunday morning my car got stolen told the cops and thay call me at 10 pm and tell me thay found it stripped .if someone can tell me how to up load pic's i will [/img]
By teal_dx
#100123 http://civic-eg.com/faq.php#24 to post pics.
Damn, it seems like thieves are out in full force lately... this sucks. I was hoping never to have to do this but I might make a Stolen section on the forum where people can post their stolen cars so everyone can keep an eye out for it and the parts from it.
By Vti93T
#100137 dang :cry: another coupe falls..I wish they'd call me and tell me mine was stripped..I just want it back..whether all my shit is gone or not
By hatchin06
#100141 that's a good idea teal. sorry to hear your car got stolen, but returned naked.
By hawkabeem
#100402 it's cool i'm about to get a turboed hatch and it's still a EG so i'm happy.but i will miss my coupe alot it was my baby i wanted to cry when it got stolen.but it still has my 2 piece BBS wheels and my TEIN suspention and the LS motor so i get some of it back
By Dippin_EG
#100413 If they didn't steal the wheels, engine, or suspension..... what did they take? like audio/ interior pieces?
By hawkabeem
#100446 fenders,headlights,hood,frunt bumper,doors,gauges,beat up the dash,trunk lid,ripped the seats,s2000 hids,amber side maker lights,fender lights,tach,msd wires,ram air intake ,oil cap,radiator,center console,type r steering wheel,stereo system,sway bars and wrecked it in to a tree
By JUICE
hawkabeem wrote:fenders,headlights,hood,frunt bumper,doors,gauges,beat up the dash,trunk lid,ripped the seats,s2000 hids,amber side maker lights,fender lights,tach,msd wires,ram air intake ,oil cap,radiator,center console,type r steering wheel,stereo system,sway bars and wrecked it in to a tree
holy shit. how bad they wreck it....
By hotrodcivic
#100459 Where was it stolen from? city I mean?
By hawkabeem
#100492 OKLAHOMA CITY,OK thay bent the unabody
By ballistic
#100496 I would be inclined to beat the shit out of them if i found out who it was. :x
By hawkabeem
#100499 here's some pic's of it look at my stolen car www.myspace.com/haccbeam and if u want u can add me as a friend
Last edited by hawkabeem on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By hondajunkee
hawkabeem wrote:here's some pic's of it look at my stolen car www.myspace.com/haccbeam

your photos are private, cant view
By hawkabeem
#100501 i just fixed it i found that out so u can see them now
By Punksz6
#100513 dam that sucks hope those fools get caught!! Sorry about ur coupe being f'd up...