General exhaust discussion & questions
By Mamadpower
#338601 Hey guys,
I have a stock Si hatchback n just wanna improve my exhaust sound.
I actually hate mufflers and straight pipes. :thumbdown:

What's your suggestion?
I do need headers but wanna keep the rest stock!
By Apexracing
Mamadpower wrote:Hey guys,
I have a stock Si hatchback n just wanna improve my exhaust sound.
I actually hate mufflers and straight pipes. :thumbdown:

What's your suggestion?
I do need headers but wanna keep the rest stock!

Your going to need larger diameter piping from front and back to improve flow and create more power. But you also do not need a ni style fart can of a muffler. Get a oval canister style catback. Like the greddy evo, apexi ws2, or the tanabe medallion touring. Even the mugen twin loop replicas are pretty good.
By Mamadpower
Apexracing wrote:Your going to need larger diameter piping from front and back to improve flow and create more power. But you also do not need a ni style fart can of a muffler. Get a oval canister style catback. Like the greddy evo, apexi ws2, or the tanabe medallion touring. Even the mugen twin loop replicas are pretty good.

Do u know any cheaper ways to do that?
By Apexracing
Mamadpower wrote:
Apexracing wrote:Your going to need larger diameter piping from front and back to improve flow and create more power. But you also do not need a ni style fart can of a muffler. Get a oval canister style catback. Like the greddy evo, apexi ws2, or the tanabe medallion touring. Even the mugen twin loop replicas are pretty good.

Do u know any cheaper ways to do that?

Look up yonka exhausts. They make some quality cheaper alternativies. Several members on here have had good luck with them.