General exhaust discussion & questions
By Artie8804
#338563 I just bought an eg hatchback and the exhaust is terrible. It is super loud. I want to put a different muffler on there that sounds quiet with hint of performance sound. Just looking for recommendations. If anyone can provide a video link that would be even better. Thanks.
By Virux
#338565 I'm running a Magnaflow universal oval($80 shipped, installation is like $70), along with whatever resonator I have on there, it's very quiet. Nice little grunt driving around. I don't feel guilty driving around at night or using the lot between my apartment buildings anymore. I can take a video in the next couple days if you're interested.
By Civic_HatchSI
#338575 I use to run a 2 1/4 Apexi WS2 with my n/a gsr. Great sounding exhaust. Unfortunately I had to remove it for custom 3" to accommodate my power.

If you don't want to spend the cash on a full catback, I am pretty sure you can just buy the WS2 muffler :)
By juls1488
#338582 yonaka full cat-back exhaust. really quiet when youre just cruising, but can get a little aggressive sounding when you get on it. also has no drone when driving on the highway.
i've got one and love it.
can get it for around 240$ shipped.
By myers503
Virux wrote:I'm running a Magnaflow universal oval($80 shipped, installation is like $70), along with whatever resonator I have on there, it's very quiet. Nice little grunt driving around. I don't feel guilty driving around at night or using the lot between my apartment buildings anymore. I can take a video in the next couple days if you're interested.

\\How about that video?

I am in a similar boat
By panic989
#347214 I ran a Spec-d tuning 2 1/2 cat back with a high flow magnaflow cat and I loved it. It was a nice low tone when driving. On a long trip there was a little bit of a drone but they come with a silencer that you can easily throw in and take out on road trips. Sadly I don't have the car anymore so I can't get a video for you.
By T.EG6
#347226 Anyone tried Greddy evo2?