A place to discuss politics, the economy, foreign policy and whatever else is wrong in the world.

Moderators: Chance, evil-G-nius

By FG2_Andrew
#317194 Just curious as to what YOU like SPECIFICALLY about either candidate.

Don't post some BS about "Obama sucks" or "Romey hates the middle class". I wanna see some intelligent posts!
By 92civicEGsedan
#317197 I had a reason to dislike Romney, it had something to do with this country was founded by Christianity and it needs to stay a Christian only nation or something to that effect a while back and being the atheist I am it sorta threw me off the Romney bandwagon. no offense to other Christians just what he said pissed me off.
By chrono404
#317208 I Dont like either.

Both support WDAA, Letting the Military kill american citizens
Both Support Pipa, Limiting our freedoms and letting the government see what you do online.
Both Support the Federal Reserve, Which steals money away from you and fails at its job, keeping the US money stable, since its inception We have had the biggest Economic downtime's, including the great depression. It also gets money from the government for free, then loans it back to the government. This is called the Fractional Reserve Banking system. Every Dollar the US government gives the Fed, Banks make 9 dollars from. Its unethical and needs to end.

I like the Libertarian party and Gary Johnson. However Due to the United states having a Electoral College its going to be Obama or Romney.

Problems with the ElectoralCollege: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw
By evil-G-nius
#317251 I don't like the flip floppyness of Romney. I don't like how he discounts the presidents' ideas and programs, but clearly has no real plan of his own. He says he does but WE don't know cuz its a secret apparentyl. He was a pushy loud little child last night and that made me dislike him even more...he reads to me more like a sketchy used car salesman than a presidential hopeful.

With that said, I think Obama dropped the ball. The charisma, asertiveness and knowledge I know he posseses was just not there last night. Hopefully it was his way of feeling out how Romney would do in a debate in order to smah him in the next...I hope.
By d-mon
92civicEGsedan wrote:I had a reason to dislike Romney, it had something to do with this country was founded by Christianity and it needs to stay a Christian only nation or something to that effect a while back and being the atheist I am it sorta threw me off the Romney bandwagon. no offense to other Christians just what he said pissed me off.

i hope he did not say that, but if he did, it would be complete bullshit.
our founding fathers (G. Washington, B. Franklin, T. Jefferson, J. Hancock, etc) were well aware the the Church of England's influence on King George (whom they were rebelling against) and adopted the ideal of 'separation of church and state'.

Pledge of Allegence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_Allegiance
modified in 1954 to include 'one nation under God'

in God we trust:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_we_trust
replaced 'E pluribus unum' in 1956

both of these things happened in Mitt Romney's lifetime, he was born in 1947
By evil-G-nius
#317262 ^^^which no one ever brings up when these morons start talking about bringing god back into the white house. That is actually being quite disrespectful to the buddhists, hindus, muslims, jewish and whatever other religions that are represented here in the US
By familyEGuy23
chrono404 wrote:I Dont like either.

Both support WDAA, Letting the Military kill american citizens
Both Support Pipa, Limiting our freedoms and letting the government see what you do online.
Both Support the Federal Reserve, Which steals money away from you and fails at its job, keeping the US money stable, since its inception We have had the biggest Economic downtime's, including the great depression. It also gets money from the government for free, then loans it back to the government. This is called the Fractional Reserve Banking system. Every Dollar the US government gives the Fed, Banks make 9 dollars from. Its unethical and needs to end.

I like the Libertarian party and Gary Johnson. However Due to the United states having a Electoral College its going to be Obama or Romney.

Problems with the ElectoralCollege: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw

I understand you chrono wish everyone else could see the same, its hard to explain to people why I don't want to vote or "choose" the next president

Reminds me of that South Park episode to vote for their mascot lol

And romney needs to stop bringing up $714 billion that Obama spent
By Apexracing
92civicEGsedan wrote:I had a reason to dislike Romney, it had something to do with this country was founded by Christianity and it needs to stay a Christian only nation or something to that effect a while back and being the atheist I am it sorta threw me off the Romney bandwagon. no offense to other Christians just what he said pissed me off.

There is nothing christian about Romney. He is a Mormon. A religion founded by one man who had an epiphany and created a whole religion based on several others. I apologize to any Mormons on here but it is a con, a cult and its documented that they wish to rule this country. For shits and giggles look up mormon genetics library. Scary stuff. Any ways both parties stand for the same principles and both candidates will do what their parties tell them to do. We really dont have any hope and thats sad. Our government is designed to keep us in this loop of greed and murder. Its a shame since one time long ago we stood for something greater than the almighty dollar.
By 92civicEGsedan
Apexracing wrote:

There is nothing christian about Romney. He is a Mormon. A religion founded by one man who had an epiphany and created a whole religion based on several others. I apologize to any Mormons on here but it is a con, a cult and its documented that they wish to rule this country. For shits and giggles look up mormon genetics library. Scary stuff. Any ways both parties stand for the same principles and both candidates will do what their parties tell them to do. We really dont have any hope and thats sad. Our government is designed to keep us in this loop of greed and murder. Its a shame since one time long ago we stood for something greater than the almighty dollar.

Ok I was wrong he didn't say Christianity I just thought he did at the time but he said god my bad
By Apexracing
92civicEGsedan wrote:
Apexracing wrote:

Ok I was wrong he didn't say Christianity I just thought he did at the time but he said god my bad

Oh no need to apologize its cool.
By dbrooks
#317292 LETS GIVE RALPH NADER HIS CHANCE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
By evil-G-nius
#317318 Somebody also needs to Let Romney's dumb ass know there is no such thing as "clean coal"...its an oxymoron really. And no matter how many times you say it, it doesnt make it so. Burning coal creates carcinogens...which is not clean. Retard :eh: