A place to discuss politics, the economy, foreign policy and whatever else is wrong in the world.

Moderators: Chance, evil-G-nius

Who do you want to be your President/Vice President?

61%
39%
By evil-G-nius
HungRealLow21 wrote:
ball sack wrote:Image

It has been brought to my attention by a staff member, that this ad is helping Chance in the poles for a just reason.

"help prevent penises" Since you are a smear campaigning penis, the voters are preventing you! :lol:

Not to mention you have single handedly given Chance the entire gay vote because lets face it...gays LOVE THE COCK! OR to be a little more mature...they prefer penis.

Thank you and God bless America!

:lol: :lol: :woot: :woot: :lol: :lol:
By HungRealLow21
dbrooks wrote:It seems like the homosexual party is winning this one Oses.....

oh man you know what that means...... chance must violate 20 buttholes before being ignagurated... if you vote for him you will be one of em!!
By HungRealLow21
evil-G-nius wrote:

It has been brought to my attention by a staff member, that this ad is helping Chance in the poles for a just reason.

"help prevent penises" Since you are a smear campaigning penis, the voters are preventing you! :lol:

Not to mention you have single handedly given Chance the entire gay vote because lets face it...gays LOVE THE COCK! OR to be a little more mature...they prefer penis.

Thank you and God bless America!

:lol: :lol: :woot: :woot: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
looks like we know why your his VP!
By teal_dx
#311768 Chance, I've supported you since you announced you were going to run, but I'm a little concerned about the Silverbacks. Do you plan on helping them and if so, how?
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:Chance, I've supported you since you announced you were going to run, but I'm a little concerned about the Silverbacks. Do you plan on helping them and if so, how?

I've been there for them since the beginning of time. Like I stated in the other thread. They'd just be "Gorilla's" without me jizming on their backs. and now this is how they re-pay me?

Quoted from other thread:
Chance wrote:
silverback gorilla wrote:evil-G-nius please get your facts straight before posting rumors on the internet. We have been silenced for long enough!

You shut your face.. without me jizming on your back. You'd just be a 'Gorilla'...

I've also provided many jobs already, imagine if I were president:

By Chance
#311792 I've even created Hybrids.
Last edited by Chance on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance
#311794 Image
By evil-G-nius
#311806 As for taking them out of their habitat...they were given a choice. Chance only provided them with job opportunities, the Gorilla's made the final choice.

The Hybrids....two words... Scientific Advancement. No other administration IN HISTORY has been able to successfully create a hybrid that is both functional and not 100% scary, nor have they ever been able to fairly seemlessly intergrate them into society. This advancement and many others help move us all forward. AND again, the gorillas had a choice to participate in the program. Chance fully believes in giving the choice to do or not to do.

As for the goofy looking bastard picture...I have PROOF that that is Oses BEFORE his major reconstructive surgery! I, and my team, are not ready to show said evidense yet. We like to have some gas for the last 100 mile so to speak. But think about it, why would Oses be SOOOO interested in what Chance does or does not do for Gorillas? He hasn't mentioned anyone or anything else...its because on the surface he may be human...but deep inside still beats the heart of a Gorilla! Come clean Oses...don't deny your past! LOL

Thank you and God bless America! :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#311807 Outright lies! All of this!

Oses has done nothing but promote the wellness of CEG. He has fought for the protection of wildlife, fair moderation, more boobies, and removal of the immature, homosexual party of Chance and G.
By evil-G-nius
#311813 The truth only seems like lies to those who are in denial. :lol:

Chance and I are the complete party, he's for cock and gorillas, i'm for tits and smackin ass. We are the most in touch with reality because we are in touch with all walks of life.

Andy, you seem pretty upset Chance is for gays...yet you have one of the gayest avatars here. Are you..."conflicted?" :eh:

I am all for preserving wildlife which is why Chance and I created the EG movement...Employ Gorillas. (EG...see what I did there :thumb: ) They deserve the right to provide for their families just like anyone else. Moderation is fine in moderation, I am not talking in circles here...its what I and Chance believe. Whats fair is ALWAYS going to be a gray area but I am confident we can run this site fairly and impartially unlike you gay haters over there.

More boobies...ALWAYS been a hot point for me, this is where I think we can all agree...more boobies = Peace and love on EG!

Removal of the immature...this is where moderation comes in. If a noob comes in asking stupid questions without searching, running his mouth wreckelss...he/she should be warned and if it persists...removed. Again, we agree.

Removing Chance and me will NOT get rid of the Homo's! If anything it will create a rainbow uprising...if Chance is ousted you will have more gays around here harrasing you than you know what to do with. Thats not a threat, we have actually seen this on other forums! Its not pretty.

Lets keep the peace, gorillas employed, and boobies for all that want them. Vote Chance/evil 2012! The party that party's and gets things done!

Thank you and God bless America! :woot:
By FG2_Andrew
#311815 And what do you plan to do with the issues that really matter?!

I was told by an inside source you have been talking about charging a registration fee to new members? Also, G was said to be smuggling money from the CEG merch?!

Seems shady to me.. I hope all will back the OA 2012 Campaign.
By evil-G-nius
#311818 It is well known that your "source" has a meth problem and has been discredited numerous times and deemed unreliable. The fact that you would continue to listen to such a person shows poor judgement.

However, in response to your accusations, Team Chance has no intentions on charging a registration fee. There is simply no need, we may offer ad space to generate revenue if need be but we will not burdern our loyal and future members with such a thing.

As for me smuggling from the "merch" account, I don't nor have I ever had access to said accounts. The fact that you know anything about how much money is or isn't in there is kind of sketchy to me! LoL

You are still on the defensive and have yet to offer what you can or would do for the EG Community. All you do is bash my Team and tear us down...I think that is what you want to do to EG. Thats a problem.

Thank you and God bless America! :thumb: