A place to discuss politics, the economy, foreign policy and whatever else is wrong in the world.

Moderators: Chance, evil-G-nius

Who do you want to be your President/Vice President?

61%
39%
By dbrooks
HungRealLow21 wrote:
dbrooks wrote:It seems like the homosexual party is winning this one Oses.....

oh man you know what that means...... chance must violate 20 buttholes before being ignagurated... if you vote for him you will be one of em!!

:hehe: :hehe:
By HungRealLow21
evil-G-nius wrote:It is well known that your "source" has a meth problem

Parting to much may cause such things so what if our source parited little to much and tied it by eating a homeless man's face... which brings me to another point its time to get our homeless out the streets and let the Gorilla/ape association live in peace!!!
Apes should not be forced to provide for their families by working like a human but instead should be allowed to sustain wife and children by the ticks and fleas in his back!
You end your paragraphs with god bless when all i see is a bunch of genetically modified mokeys and homosexuality God will not bless either of those.
While I have never been against the Exteremely Gay(EG) Comunity i donot support Chance's Ideas of running this site with an Iron Cock, im not bashing on any ones sexual preference im bashing on trying to force it into some one who is not :supergay: !!
By all of this being said if your into being yourself and are into :2girls1cup: :jerkbow: :supergay: :pedosmiley2: :nutswinger: :chance: :headbang: [smilie=boxing.gif] :x :love: :twisted: :shock: :angel: I Say be it and Never change for no one i support you and who you are with out forcing you to be someone you are NOT!
Support the Hung-EH2 Alliance and do not leave your security and peace of mind to CHANCE!

God Bless the United States of EG!
By Chance
evil-G-nius wrote:You are still on the defensive and have yet to offer what you can or would do for the EG Community. All you do is bash my Team and tear us down...I think that is what you want to do to EG. Thats a problem.

Smear campaigns are all about hate. Do you, the Civie-EG community want to spread the hate? Go ahead and vote Oses/Andy.
By Boobie Lover
#311901 I would like to say, as a boobie lover I am in favor of Chance/evil. I have been flying around this site and I must say NO ONE has posted more boobies than Chance. I love boobies...I love Chance! :thumb:

My neighbor happens to be a Gorilla btw, and he said if it wasn't for Chance he'd still be sctratching his ass on a tree instead of enjoying the finer things in life with his family. Gorillas love Chance as well.

Lastly, I know that Chance and evil are in favor of breast cancer awareness wich, of course, saves boobies! So this is the party to roll with.

If you love boobies as I do, vote for these guys! Chance and evil... tits! (truly is the shit!)
By Chance
#311907 I'm Chance, and I approve that message! ^ :thumb:
By evil-G-nius
#311910 Wow thanx Boobie! LoL...Boobie the Noobie.

As he said, Chance has posted more boobs than anyone. So even if he is gay, he cares about what the straits want....I don't see that with Oses.

Oses' team has admitted their source had a meth problem, and apparently an eating habbit as well. How can you trust someone who has very destructive and dangerous people as alliances? Another thing, I think Hung is on something too because he is not making sense. What do homeless people and gorillas have to do with each other? And where the hell do you propose the homeless go? Oh I forgot, they don't have any solutions they just create problems. He doesn't listen, it has been stated time and time again that the Gorilla's had the CHOICE to work. It sounds like their team is affraid of Gorillas having a better life for themselves if they so choose.

God blesses all his creations. God created us, gave us insight, an adventurous mind and thus essentially by us creating the hybrids....god created hybrids. We used the tool god gave us, I for one think he would be proud.

As for the "Iron Cock Rule" as you put it. Let me remind you that Chance has posted more boobs than ANYONE here. So how do you think the gays feel about this one? He is trying to apeal to the mass of the site rather than putting up his own personal favorite buff body pics. I think you are just stirring the pot for no apparent reason on that one.

Now you end your sentances with God Bless? Can't come up with anything original huh? Thats ok...i'm flattered!

So to sum it up folks, THEY are against equal rights & boobies. They are for homeless gorilla's and meth addicted face eating freaks. The opposition does not listen to anything we say when we tell them that everyone has a choice, bottom line is they wont listen to you either!

Have a nice day! :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#312008 Chance all day.. Miss u bby
By Chance
#312286 I win.

That.is.all.
By teal_dx
#316448 Both sides have had plenty of time to campaign... any 3rd parties had plenty of time to speak up... official final voting thread here:

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=25226 :thumb: