A place to discuss politics, the economy, foreign policy and whatever else is wrong in the world.

Moderators: Chance, evil-G-nius

Who are you guys going to vote for?

21%
8%
50%
13%
8%
By poorman type-r
#310241 Just curious to see if we have more Republicans or Democrats here on Civic-EG.

Vote and maybe say why you are choosing one over the other. :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#310242 why is there no option for none?

because i wouldn't vote (and am not going to vote) for either of those morons.
By 706josh
EH2_andy wrote:why is there no option for none?

because i wouldn't vote (and am not going to vote) for either of those morons.

Agreed. We need an option for "Neither. I hate politics."
By teal_dx
EH2_andy wrote:Why is there no option for none?

+1 I'll be 'throwing my vote away' on a third party since neither one has made much of an impression on me. I was all for Ron Paul.

Not voting for anybody is the worst thing you can do. If you don't like Romney or Obama, you can vote for one of the no-name 3rd party candidates. At least your vote will then count toward a growing statistic of people who are dissatisfied about the main candidates chosen. When those type of votes continue to grow each election to a percentage where everyone starts to notice, we might get some worthwhile candidates :thumb:
Last edited by teal_dx on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By poorman type-r
#310253 No offense but Ron Paul is an idiot. I don't think I can edit this Poll though.

I look at it this way. Obama is the lesser of the two evils. Romney will run this Country down the fucking drain.
By teal_dx
poorman type-r wrote:No offense but Ron Paul is an idiot.

To each their own... Paul told it exactly how it is & would have rid this country from a lot of the bs that has bogged it down and continues to bring it to a standstill. While I didn't agree with all of his policies, he had more solutions than any of the other candidates. :thumb:
By poorman type-r
#310255 I believe in his thoughts of legalizing drugs.

Getting rid of Income Tax? Seriously? That is so fucking dumb.

His Health Insurance views... If you can't afford it then you deserve to die. If that was the case, my Dad would have died last year when he had his Heart Attack.

Take our military out of all foreign countries.... I think that is also stupid, because the world is not a peaceful place, not yet at least..
By poorman type-r
teal_dx wrote:

To each their own... Paul told it exactly how it is & would have rid this country from a lot of the bs that has bogged it down and continues to bring it to a standstill. While I didn't agree with all of his policies, he had more solutions than any of the other candidates. :thumb:[/quote

But like you said, to each his own. :thumb:

I just hope Romney doesn't become President..... :x
By FG2_Andrew
teal_dx wrote:

+1 I'll be 'throwing my vote away' on a third party since neither one has made much of an impression on me. I was all for Ron Paul.

Not voting for anybody is the worst thing you can do. If you don't like Romney or Obama, you can vote for one of the no-name 3rd party candidates. At least your vote will then count toward a growing statistic of people who are dissatisfied about the main candidates chosen. When those type of votes continue to grow each election to a percentage where everyone starts to notice, we might get some worthwhile candidates :thumb:

All of them are crooks. I will NEVER vote in the USA. I am very thankful that I have the right to vote but who has the most money will win, always.
By HungRealLow21
EH2_andy wrote:
teal_dx wrote:

All of them are crooks. I will NEVER vote in the USA. I am very thankful that I have the right to vote but who has the most money will win, always.

it is morons like you that makes this country in the shape that it is you will rather throw away your vote and by doing so your giving up your rights as an american and by each one of you we al loose a little freedom every time .... lmao just kiding politics blow..... buit obama is hooking us mexicans up so he has my vote
By FG2_Andrew
#310272 See, that's part of the problem. Everyone views politics as what's best for me.. NOT what's best for our country.
By Chance
#310516 Ron Paul! Voted for him last year and will do again.
Last edited by Chance on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance

How so?

poorman type-r wrote:I don't think I can edit this Poll though.

I just added 2 options.

poorman type-r wrote:I look at it this way. Obama is the lesser of the two evils.

No. Attention seeking, fame seeking moron.

poorman type-r wrote: Romney will run this Country down the fucking drain.

No. You must be focused on Obama's campaign, soaking in every word they spew.
By Chance
#310519 Vote CHANCE-2012!
By Chance
#311200 Tight race.