Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By ohDirka
#30522 I'm almost always the designated driver...My friends are like my brother and i just could never let them drive home...so when I arrive at a party and their there I always get their Key (to their nice cars) then just play it sober, drink energy drinks and smoke lots of cigs...then when we get to where were staying to the remainder of the night I get hammered...I absolutely hate drinking and driving. I agree with mkennedy with the statement that you may as well shoot a gun into a crowd of people and hope you don't kill anyone...my parents have always drank and drove that may be why I hate it so much, but if anyone I know ever needs a ride they know who they can call that will be sober most likely to pick them up and I like the responsibility
By Ej2-B16a
D15kid wrote:I'm almost always the designated driver...My friends are like my brother and i just could never let them drive home...so when I arrive at a party and their there I always get their Key (to their nice cars) then just play it sober, drink energy drinks and smoke lots of cigs...then when we get to where were staying to the remainder of the night I get hammered...I absolutely hate drinking and driving. I agree with mkennedy with the statement that you may as well shoot a gun into a crowd of people and hope you don't kill anyone...my parents have always drank and drove that may be why I hate it so much, but if anyone I know ever needs a ride they know who they can call that will be sober most likely to pick them up and I like the responsibility

:thumb: :thumb:

Im designated driver 90% of the time, to the fact that i dont really drink oftenly.. i try my best to play it smart.. but hey you know instead of doing all this aruging and talk just put it this way, if u have driven while your drunk.. your lucky to be alive right now, and you really should reconsider doing it again, cuz not only can you lose your life, but you can take someones mom,dad,brother,sister.. or a good friend.... which personally is just fucked.... :x :thumbdown: just keep it safe guys
By Ej2-B16a
#30809 LMAO!!!!!!

SOME stupid shit kid in my engines class stripped the harmonic balancer bolt LOL!O!!!!! wat a fucking tard.... he didnt think there was torq spec's he just grabbed a ''cheater'' and start torqing LOL
By hondajunkee
D15kid wrote:I'm almost always the designated driver...My friends are like my brother and i just could never let them drive home...so when I arrive at a party and their there I always get their Key (to their nice cars) then just play it sober, drink energy drinks and smoke lots of cigs...then when we get to where were staying to the remainder of the night I get hammered...I absolutely hate drinking and driving. I agree with mkennedy with the statement that you may as well shoot a gun into a crowd of people and hope you don't kill anyone...my parents have always drank and drove that may be why I hate it so much, but if anyone I know ever needs a ride they know who they can call that will be sober most likely to pick them up and I like the responsibility

next time i go out drinking, im gonna call you for a ride home :lol:
By ohDirka
#30819 I had to drive 3 drunk girls down to OSU last weekend from up here at 3 in the morning...sucked bad man...but i did get to see some boobies :D
By Ej2-B16a
#30826 u touch em :twisted: :hehe: ?
By hondajunkee
D15kid wrote:I had to drive 3 drunk girls down to OSU last weekend from up here at 3 in the morning...sucked bad man...but i did get to see some boobies :D

ok dude fine if you drive me ill show you my boobs :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
#30831 :death: :chair:

lock thread.. thread just got gay :thumbdown:
By ohDirka
hondajunkee wrote:
D15kid wrote:I had to drive 3 drunk girls down to OSU last weekend from up here at 3 in the morning...sucked bad man...but i did get to see some boobies :D

ok dude fine if you drive me ill show you my boobs :lol:

I'm cool on that man..but if you know some ladies... :hehe:
By Ej2-B16a
teal_dx wrote:lol pics Dirk :? :thumb:

x2
By ohDirka
#30861 guess that's my mistake of the week...I didn't take pics...but I have a good mental image :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
#30863 lol i bet you got that mental imagie everytime you walk into the bathroom :lol:
By ohDirka
#30864 no i get the real image when shes naked in front of me
By Ej2-B16a
#30865 AHH well you said 3 drunk girls..

you didnt give us the behind the scene story :)

don't make the mistake of the week again lol snap some pics :thumb: