Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By necropaulis
#278373 When I did my manual swap, I checked and rechecked everything before I finally hooked up the battery. Inside and out. Put the positive terminal on, got the negative close and got sparks, like welder style. Backed off, and tried again, this time it actually welded itself to the post. :oops: I checked fuses, pulled every single fuse out, checked my connections (solid), ground bolts (good), thought it was the battery thinking somehow it went bad in the little time it was out, so I bought a new (124$) one. That one was trying to weld itself. Tried Negative first and then positive, more welding. Gave up for the night. Next day, I see some flash rust on my brand new starter, lo and behold, a little bit of insulation had come off the starter cable and was resting on the solenoid. Felt real smart that day :roll:
By Drfunk1155
#278392 I was watching my older brother show me how to REALLY buff my coupe. He gets to the front of the roof on the drivers side. He hits the buff pad off of the antennae post and it whiplashes the left side of his face at least 50 times before he is able to step back. He bitches out and goes inside yelling. :?
By Apexracing
Drfunk1155 wrote:I was watching my older brother show me how to REALLY buff my coupe. He gets to the front of the roof on the drivers side. He hits the buff pad off of the antennae post and it whiplashes the left side of his face at least 50 times before he is able to step back. He bitches out and goes inside yelling. :?

LMAO! Brian has johnny ever tried rejoining after you banned him? i miss the entertainment.
By gtstripes
Apexracing wrote:
Drfunk1155 wrote:I was watching my older brother show me how to REALLY buff my coupe. He gets to the front of the roof on the drivers side. He hits the buff pad off of the antennae post and it whiplashes the left side of his face at least 50 times before he is able to step back. He bitches out and goes inside yelling. :?

LMAO! Brian has johnny ever tried rejoining after you banned him? i miss the entertainment.

lol yeah he seemd like a hooligan
By eg-guy
#279373 WOW on that bay. If you can't do it right, don't do it at all.