Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By ohDirka
#31950 HONDA
Honda Enthusiast Against Rice Trash

Sticker on the back on my crx :thumb:
By Ej2-B16a
D15kid wrote:HONDA
Honda Enthusiast Against Rice Trash

Sticker on the back on my crx :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: !!

Honda - Had One Never Drove Another (company) lol
By Vlady
#218568 Hold On Not Done Accelerating
By Method
#218588 this is almost 3 years old. what are you searching for?
By Vlady
#218767 looking around before I start my project…and there are a lot like this if u dig :lol:
By evil-G-nius
#218771 Ford - Fucked On Race Day
Honda - Had One Near Death Again :?
By intheworks
#219893 my stupid mistake:
- changing out an axle and kind of rushing, all went well and started off through the neigborhood, when i hit the brakes i heard a lot of nasty scraping. Went home without hitting the brakes again, poped the tire off and yes i put one of the brake pads on backwards!!!! DIY slotted rotors!!!!!!!
By MG6
intheworks wrote:my stupid mistake:
- changing out an axle and kind of rushing, all went well and started off through the neigborhood, when i hit the brakes i heard a lot of nasty scraping. Went home without hitting the brakes again, poped the tire off and yes i put one of the brake pads on backwards!!!! DIY slotted rotors!!!!!!!

how did you get the pad in and locked? :lol: sorry, had to laugh even though it isn't funny.
By intheworks
#219937 thats the funny part, it fit perfect, i didnt even have to compress the caliper, it all went perfect back together!!!! :?
By Ajax1989
#220039 ford- fucked over rebuilt dogde :thumb:
By chilango41
#220125 I was changing the oil on my car and had to get done quick since I had a soccer game. Filled everything up and started the car. The hood was still open, so I went inside to get my stuff and when I got out there was oil all over the engine bay. I forgot to put the oil cap on :oops: :x
By intheworks
#220126 LOL ^ iv done that but i caught it quick and didnt make too big a mess
By Gustavo
chilango41 wrote:I was changing the oil on my car and had to get done quick since I had a soccer game. Filled everything up and started the car. The hood was still open, so I went inside to get my stuff and when I got out there was oil all over the engine bay. I forgot to put the oil cap on :oops: :x

Happen 2 me 2.