Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By Ajax1989
#220039 ford- fucked over rebuilt dogde :thumb:
By chilango41
#220125 I was changing the oil on my car and had to get done quick since I had a soccer game. Filled everything up and started the car. The hood was still open, so I went inside to get my stuff and when I got out there was oil all over the engine bay. I forgot to put the oil cap on :oops: :x
By intheworks
#220126 LOL ^ iv done that but i caught it quick and didnt make too big a mess
By Gustavo
chilango41 wrote:I was changing the oil on my car and had to get done quick since I had a soccer game. Filled everything up and started the car. The hood was still open, so I went inside to get my stuff and when I got out there was oil all over the engine bay. I forgot to put the oil cap on :oops: :x

Happen 2 me 2.
By Ajax1989
#220181 i got something along those lines

i was in the middle of doin my oil and i drined the oil and then out the nut back on then got a phone call afterwards i lowered the car and filled up the oil, i went to throw the trash away i relized i didnt put my new oil filter on.. sooo back to jackin up the car and changing the filter, luckly it didnt leak..lol
By kapow
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i got something along those lines

i was in the middle of doin my oil and i drined the oil and then out the nut back on then got a phone call afterwards i lowered the car and filled up the oil, i went to throw the trash away i relized i didnt put my new oil filter on.. sooo back to jackin up the car and changing the filter, luckly it didnt leak..lol

I did something similar

I drained the oil, took the car off the jack stands, forgot to put the drain plug back in, put new oil in, oil is splashing everywhere, trying to jack my car up so I can quickly put the plug back on, oil is draining too fast and it knocks the plug out of my hand also oil splashes up on my face

Fail lol
By intheworks
#259554 ^i would have loved to seen this in person LOL
By jred
#259678 i borrowed my brother's car the other day..i jumped in to start it but it didn't, i spent 10-15mins looking under the hood for the problem, a guy came over to help and it took him 2 sec to notice the car wasn't in park it was in drive....my shame face was in full effect :oops:
By poorman type-r
#259693 ^^ haha. That sucks.

Me and a buddy of mine were changing the oil in his honda, we used a bucket to catch the old oil in, put the new filter in, new oil. Went inside to eat, came out, lowered the car and started it. After about ten seconds i look down and see there is oil all over my shoes. Forgot about the bucket :thumbdown: had to buy a few bags of cat litter and new shoes that day.
By necropaulis
#278373 When I did my manual swap, I checked and rechecked everything before I finally hooked up the battery. Inside and out. Put the positive terminal on, got the negative close and got sparks, like welder style. Backed off, and tried again, this time it actually welded itself to the post. :oops: I checked fuses, pulled every single fuse out, checked my connections (solid), ground bolts (good), thought it was the battery thinking somehow it went bad in the little time it was out, so I bought a new (124$) one. That one was trying to weld itself. Tried Negative first and then positive, more welding. Gave up for the night. Next day, I see some flash rust on my brand new starter, lo and behold, a little bit of insulation had come off the starter cable and was resting on the solenoid. Felt real smart that day :roll:
By Drfunk1155
#278392 I was watching my older brother show me how to REALLY buff my coupe. He gets to the front of the roof on the drivers side. He hits the buff pad off of the antennae post and it whiplashes the left side of his face at least 50 times before he is able to step back. He bitches out and goes inside yelling. :?
By Apexracing
Drfunk1155 wrote:I was watching my older brother show me how to REALLY buff my coupe. He gets to the front of the roof on the drivers side. He hits the buff pad off of the antennae post and it whiplashes the left side of his face at least 50 times before he is able to step back. He bitches out and goes inside yelling. :?

LMAO! Brian has johnny ever tried rejoining after you banned him? i miss the entertainment.
By gtstripes
Apexracing wrote:
Drfunk1155 wrote:I was watching my older brother show me how to REALLY buff my coupe. He gets to the front of the roof on the drivers side. He hits the buff pad off of the antennae post and it whiplashes the left side of his face at least 50 times before he is able to step back. He bitches out and goes inside yelling. :?

LMAO! Brian has johnny ever tried rejoining after you banned him? i miss the entertainment.

lol yeah he seemd like a hooligan