Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By BAXTER_EJ1
#29663 For lack of a flame...

I REALLY do love this site :thumb:

EGs have to be the best car ever made, by far, and to be able to discuss them with other enthusiasts almost gives me a hardon...ALMOST.

Props again Teal :hehe:

When life fucks you over and girls got you down, you know that baby in your garage will always be there for you :woot:
By york62
#29728 holly fuck, you must have been drunk, wow.
By Graham
MKennedy86 wrote:When life fucks you over and girls got you down, you know that baby in your garage will always be there for you :woot:

Thats so damn true expecially the girls part :lol:
By york62
Graham wrote:
MKennedy86 wrote:When life fucks you over and girls got you down, you know that baby in your garage will always be there for you :woot:

x3 :woot: :woot:
By Ej2-B16a
york62 wrote:
Graham wrote:

x4 definetly
By Ej2-B16a
#29764 ok so, heres what we seem to have for this week

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:15 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was drunk last night a lit the filter of my cigarette...i was pissed.

D15KID! -

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao, we have a winner!

For me it was replacing squeeking power steering pump on my EK. I had 2 from an EG and they bolted up to the engine brackets so I was like sweet. Got it all in and switched the hoses, then the last thing I did was bolt up the top hose that has the barbed fitting, and it was not compatible.

So then i was on a mission to replace this squeeking PS pump, so I tried taking them apart and swapping the guts, but that did not work either. So I wasted a good hour and accomlished nothing except now I have to pot my old squeeky one back in

teal_dx

And ofcourse my smurf engine bay.... :thumb:

ill say first person with 10 votes wins...

d15kid gets my vote lmao i never seen that shit happen before :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#29765 You win Smurffy boy, i think that is unanimous
By ohDirka
#29766 there is no need to vote cause you did the dumbest thing ive have ever seen anyone do...
By Ej2-B16a
#29768 lol personally im sure theres alot of dumb shit people can post , that they did. but no 1 wants too.. come on guys quit being shy..

im pretty sure theres some idiot here that tried to paint something as i did and make a mess out of everything haha
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:im pretty sure theres some idiot here that tried to paint something as i did and make a mess out of everything haha

*crickets*

lol
By chnzgoofball
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:
york62 wrote:
Graham wrote:

x4 definetly

X5 and can i get an amen lol :lol:
By Ej2-B16a
teal_dx wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:im pretty sure theres some idiot here that tried to paint something as i did and make a mess out of everything haha

*crickets*

damn u brian lol :fucker:
By BurqueB16
#29800 hahahahaha lol i missed way too much this weekend! and this thread is the funniest thing ive seen on here in a while. :lol: :lol: thanks for the good laugh smurf boy! :thumb:
By Graham
chnzgoofball wrote:
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:
york62 wrote:
Graham wrote:

x4 definetly

X5 and can i get an amen lol :lol:

x6