Threads that are too epic to be forgotten!
By Ej2-B16a
#29462 painted my engine bay... i closed my hood pissed off as hell :x , screwd up my valve cover.. got paint all over my lights etc..

and it didnt even look that good..

i dont even wanna open my hood to check out how much of a shit hole its gonna look like :thumbdown:
By asianrob
#29465 any pics? i dont understand what happened?... did you like leave paint sitting on your hood and got every where? or like painted the bay and went somewhere before it could get dry and got everywhere?
By Ej2-B16a
#29466 i made a couple noob mistakes.... i mean the valve cover isnt all that bad.. its just that i was too lazy and i pianted over most the wires...

and my power streeting pump (that i dont even have) got tagged so i had to paint it too.. and now everythign looks all ricey cuz almost everything there is painted instead of just the metal in the engine bay..... ill go snatch a pic brb
By Macca
#29467 Ah man bad luck.

I wanna see this pic tho. i wanna see how bad.
By Ej2-B16a
#29469 Image
By Ej2-B16a
#29470 fcking paint everywhere!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x headlights pwr streeing... :x :x :x :x
By Macca
#29471 Ah man . very very very unlucky =(

Why didnt you take out your engine to paint it ?
By Ej2-B16a
#29472 LOL i did this in 15 mins. hell no i wasnt about to pull my motor out again just to paint something lol..

heres wat i told my self i was gonna do..

i told myself ok im just gonna go crazy and paint everywhere. then just wrap all the wires up in electrical tap, then buy some paint remover and paint remove a couple things.... prolly like the power steering..
and also re do my valve cover

i honestly just wanna remove my pwr steering but i dont wanna die if my wheels lock up haha
By Ej2-B16a
#29473 but still man :x :x
By JLau
#29474 OMG!!! That looks like complete BOOTY!!! :thumbdown:

sorry
By Ej2-B16a
#29475 :x :x ANY IDEAS on fixing this ......?
By JLau
#29476 Dude, you painted rubber hoses as well as wire looms and everything. There is no fixing that.

:edit:

BTW, I'd move the coolant reservoir. That hose will melt and leak coolant till you're dry.
Last edited by JLau on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ej2-B16a
#29478 well im gonna wrap electrical tape around that.. thats not really too much the issue..

the power streering and other things are pissing me off
By Ej2-B16a
#29480 nah the hose is fine. it flaps around everywhere
By JLau
#29481 Wait, you don't even have the belt hooked up. Just delete the system completely and you won't have a bright blue pump.