Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By Axix23
#340831 I didn't know where to put this thread but this thread is a good place to chat rather clutter up our build threads... :)

Hope it doesn't get locked... :thumb:

Anyways, whats everybody doing for New Year's Eve tonight?
By chris_verde_
#340832 Celebrating my birthday (or at least what's left of it lol) and trying to convince my girlfriend to give me a foot rub since I've spoiled the crap out of her today
By Leppy
#340833 Rum and coke, watching Netflix, and thanks to Axix23.. browsing HID conversion kits on Amazon!
By Axix23
Leppy wrote:Rum and coke, watching Netflix, and thanks to Axix23.. browsing HID conversion kits on Amazon!

haha. I am stuck at work. Sucks.....
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:haha. I am stuck at work. Sucks.....

That sucks! I'm on semester break until the 21st, so I've got nothing but time to tweak and tune the hatchback.
By Leppy
#340837 OCHO needs to get his butt on this thread too. Seems us three get into conversations the most.
By Axix23
#340838 yeah man, where is OCHO?!!! hahaha

:D

i wish I was drinking right now. :thumbdown:
By Andre3th0u
Leppy wrote:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E41PJSO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=9P4WGFAKILKJ&coliid=I1612KVRGGRYXY

Looking at putting one of these tachs in my Sedan, what do you think?

looks clean, i dig it :thumb:
By Axix23
#340841 happy new year's everybody! lol
By Axix23
Leppy wrote:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E41PJSO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=9P4WGFAKILKJ&coliid=I1612KVRGGRYXY

Looking at putting one of these tachs in my Sedan, what do you think?

I was looking at those a few months ago, my dumbass thought they were selling the cluster too with it.. haha looks sick!

Sell me your old gauge cluster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

I need a tach for my cluster.
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:I was looking at those a few months ago, my dumbass thought they were selling the cluster too with it.. haha looks sick!

I picked mine up at a junkyard for a fist full of dollars. Cant find any local?
By Axix23
Leppy wrote:
Axix23 wrote:I was looking at those a few months ago, my dumbass thought they were selling the cluster too with it.. haha looks sick!

nope, and been busy as hell with work, i usually sleep in the daytime.
Everytime I get to a pull-apart eg, the gauge cluster is like the first thing gone. lol I am an idiot for not keeping my old eg gauge cluster, it was converted from a gsr gauge cluster. ughhhh
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:
Leppy wrote:

nope, and been busy as hell with work, i usually sleep in the daytime.
Everytime I get to a pull-apart eg, the gauge cluster is like the first thing gone. lol I am an idiot for not keeping my old eg gauge cluster, it was converted from a gsr gauge cluster. ughhhh

If I find one next time I go, i'll hook you up. I need to make a bits and pieces run again soon.