Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By Leppy
#340854 Plus that kit requires new headers and removal of P/S and A/C. I'd rather a B-swap lol.
By Axix23
#340856 yeah, I think I am going h22a most likely. Only thing that concerns me is axle issues with that setup...
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:yeah, I think I am going h22a most likely. Only thing that concerns me is axle issues with that setup...

H22's are some pretty mean motors. I wanted to put one in my 89 Accord before it was totalled.
By Axix23
#340866 Motor/tranny is cheaper than the gsr. Gsr/it is just so $$$$.
By juls1488
Axix23 wrote:Motor/tranny is cheaper than the gsr. Gsr/it is just so $$$$.

i had the same idea as you, i considered going h/f instead of b series. then i thought about doing a junkyard k24 build.
then i bought a dohc zc supercharger. :lol:
By Axix23
#340879 If I could even find a d series jrsc for sale at a reasonable price.. :(
By Axix23
#340888 Hmmm
By Axix23
#340890 My mind hurts from gsr, b18c5, f20b, and h22a swap. Too many choices..
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:My mind hurts from gsr, b18c5, f20b, and h22a swap. Too many choices..

I know! F20C swap! All you need is an F20C, transmission, wiring harness, ECU, driveshaft, rear diff, half-shafts, cut and re-welded firewall and floor pan, custom front and rear sub-frames, rear hubs... Am I missing anything?

Almost forgot Instrument cluster and speed sensor too.
By juls1488
Leppy wrote:
Axix23 wrote:My mind hurts from gsr, b18c5, f20b, and h22a swap. Too many choices..

I know! F20C swap! All you need is an F20C, transmission, wiring harness, ECU, driveshaft, rear diff, half-shafts, cut and re-welded firewall and floor pan, custom front and rear sub-frames, rear hubs... Am I missing anything?

custom rear trailing arms too!

but no big, be done doing all that by the weekend. 8)
By Leppy
juls1488 wrote:
Leppy wrote:

custom rear trailing arms too!

but no big, be done doing all that by the weekend. 8)

Of course!

You know, I've always wanted to find a donor 85-ish Accord sedan (with the reverse opening hood) and a wrecked S2k and do the full swap to it.
By juls1488
Leppy wrote:
Of course!

You know, I've always wanted to find a donor 85-ish Accord sedan (with the reverse opening hood) and a wrecked S2k and do the full swap to it.

that would be bad ass.

speaking of 85 accords, there was a barn near me on my drive into work that had an accord like that pulled out of it. it sat for a week, and when i finally went to go ask about it, i missed the guy who hauled to the scrap yard by 20 minutes. :(
ruined my day lol
By Leppy
juls1488 wrote:
Leppy wrote:
Of course!

that would be bad ass.

speaking of 85 accords, there was a barn near me on my drive into work that had an accord like that pulled out of it. it sat for a week, and when i finally went to go ask about it, i missed the guy who hauled to the scrap yard by 20 minutes. :(
ruined my day lol

I had a chance to buy a running one for $500 about 5 years ago, only thing wrong was a missing glove box and a dented door. But the owner backed out last minute cuz his daughter wanted it or something.
By Axix23
#340903 Yeah right!! Lol