Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By Axix23
#340847 thanks man. I just need a manual gauge cluser with a tach. Right now, I got no clue what rpm I am shifting at. Sucks!!!!!!
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:thanks man. I just need a manual gauge cluser with a tach. Right now, I got no clue what rpm I am shifting at. Sucks!!!!!!

I've seen a few here and there. All you gotta do is swap out the speedo to keep your body mileage accurate if you care to do so. I'd send you just the tach if I upgrade mine, but you'd have to swap out the temp/fuel sections too so it's be pointless.
By Axix23
Leppy wrote:
Axix23 wrote:thanks man. I just need a manual gauge cluser with a tach. Right now, I got no clue what rpm I am shifting at. Sucks!!!!!!

I've seen a few here and there. All you gotta do is swap out the speedo to keep your body mileage accurate if you care to do so. I'd send you just the tach if I upgrade mine, but you'd have to swap out the temp/fuel sections too so it's be pointless.

hmmm, i rather just get one to be just swapped in.. LOL

I am looking at this: http://store.kraftwerksusa.com/supercha ... eries.html

I almost think, doing a b series/h- series swap would be cheaper... Idk, what do you think?
By Axix23
#340852 i don't like how that kraftworks kit isnt a complete kit like for the civic si and s2k.
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:I am looking at this: http://store.kraftwerksusa.com/supercha ... eries.html

I almost think, doing a b series/h- series swap would be cheaper... Idk, what do you think?

That's a hell of a kit! It would be about the same price as getting a swap done, including axles and such, but then at the end you could either have a B/H-series, or a bad ass tuned D-series... I'd give props either way.
By Leppy
#340854 Plus that kit requires new headers and removal of P/S and A/C. I'd rather a B-swap lol.
By Axix23
#340856 yeah, I think I am going h22a most likely. Only thing that concerns me is axle issues with that setup...
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:yeah, I think I am going h22a most likely. Only thing that concerns me is axle issues with that setup...

H22's are some pretty mean motors. I wanted to put one in my 89 Accord before it was totalled.
By Axix23
#340866 Motor/tranny is cheaper than the gsr. Gsr/it is just so $$$$.
By juls1488
Axix23 wrote:Motor/tranny is cheaper than the gsr. Gsr/it is just so $$$$.

i had the same idea as you, i considered going h/f instead of b series. then i thought about doing a junkyard k24 build.
then i bought a dohc zc supercharger. :lol:
By Axix23
#340879 If I could even find a d series jrsc for sale at a reasonable price.. :(
By Axix23
#340888 Hmmm
By Axix23
#340890 My mind hurts from gsr, b18c5, f20b, and h22a swap. Too many choices..
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:My mind hurts from gsr, b18c5, f20b, and h22a swap. Too many choices..

I know! F20C swap! All you need is an F20C, transmission, wiring harness, ECU, driveshaft, rear diff, half-shafts, cut and re-welded firewall and floor pan, custom front and rear sub-frames, rear hubs... Am I missing anything?

Almost forgot Instrument cluster and speed sensor too.