Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!

Who will head Coupe Crew 3.0?

6%
N/A
44%
6%
44%
By teal_dx
#330618 As you may know, jayEGR passed away last year on May 20, 2012. Since then, the Coupe Crew thread has gone unregulated. If anyone would like to step up to be the next Coupe Crew leader, please post in this thread. Let us know why you should be the next Coupe Crew leader :thumb:
Minimal qualifications include: owning a 92-95 coupe, having an obsession with these cars, planning on keeping it for a while and most importantly- plan on staying active on this forum :thumb:

edit: poll added :D
Last edited by teal_dx on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
By brandoff88
#330623 I wouldn't mind I stalk the forums a lot since the weather is always temperamental over here haha, I have a coupe, and love this forum. I would love to, and be honored to, be an integral part of this forum.
By brandoff88
#330624 oops accidental double post :?
Last edited by brandoff88 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 94EJ2
#330923 i vote me i got out of the honda game for a while but as you see in my sig i was the #1 member i started the crew but respectfully stepped down when i sold my car but i got it back now check my build thead theres a new pic from today on there
By eg-guy
#333759 Any updates? I'll volunteer. I own a 93 honda civic coupe, and have a major obssession with these cars. I may need rehab it's that bad lol.
By Punksz6
#333971 Throw me in the mix!! Might get them decals back too. :thumb:
By Punksz6
teal_dx wrote:I started a voting poll :thumb:

:thumb: :woot:
By eg-guy
teal_dx wrote:I started a voting poll :thumb:

:woot: I don't care to win just want to join the club. :thumb:
By EjWone
#336035 Any updates on this? Im willing to help out here. I was the owner of JDM Coupe Council from 06 to 2012. I have owned my coupe since 06. I have learned alot about the Civic Coupe since 04. I have a connect to get decals made also.

Lets get this going people and keep the concept of the one that has passed away alive.
By EG {FIVE-500}
94EJ2 wrote:i vote me i got out of the honda game for a while but as you see in my sig i was the #1 member i started the crew but respectfully stepped down when i sold my car but i got it back now check my build thead theres a new pic from today on there

Its only fair the founder gets the job :lol:
By TrailerTrash
#336070 when does the voting end?