Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By 94 EG Hatch
#307042 The same crew I was telling you all about before, the Deuces, have finally made a big leap towards expaning the horizon along with the territory we cover by doing a pleasant merger with Team Ninja Built. We are now BOTH hosting events to bring in more people and get some more recognition.

In order to be on the online decues crew, just reply to this post with a pic of your car, mods, and say "I'm in". It is as simple as that. Join us online and I will send you a free Deuces Vinyl Decal for your car at no cost to you and you get your choice of color! So join up today.

We have also been able to obtain some great hook-ups and connections, like Treblic Tuned, Flash Tuner, Hondata, Skunk2, and AEM, to name a few, thanks to our loyal members who are in good standing in high places!

We have made a major improvement from 75 cars to roughly 190 cars now. The majority of which are Hondas.

Also, if you are in the area and want to check out our scene, you can find us at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Culpeper, VA every 2nd Friday of every month. There is no entry fee. We are also going to be launching our grand opening at Summerduck Speedway where our team will host track days, test and tunes, and money races, whether they be person vs person, or team vs team.

Vendors and classified sellers will be present as well. Date to come!!

Like stated previously, we have stickers / decals, vinyl heat applied decals, aparrel such as T-Shirts, hoodies, hats, shoes, and even underwear lol. If you want prices, let me know.

NOTE: These are just examples. We can make any design you want for cheap!

Ski Caps: Image

T-Shirts: Image

Hoodies: Image

Take care and best regards. Deuces!
By jhicks
#313975 No pic at this time, but its a 95 ej1 (black).

currently no motor, im in the process of rebuilding the z6 and doing an auto to manual swap.

i see turbo in the future. lol ive already got a short ram intake and several othe small mods to be put on.

if at all possible, IM IN!