Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By familyEGuy23
#306801 What's up guys and gals so decided to start this up after seeing the recent Miami incident.

This is open to anybody except zombies :lol:

Post up your opinions,tactics, plan, predictions, tips, etc.

Please keep all negative comments to yourself and be open minded :thumb:
By Ecc0
#306802 Im in anti zombie #2

First thing read the Zombie Survival Guide then home watching must consist of Shaun of the dead, Zombielands, Night of the living dead and 28 Days later

All good for quick reference good tactics.

Weapons are a must so Guns for long range though not as readily available this side of the pond but for close range swords and long blunt weapons like baseball bats are well worth it.

Have an escape plan in place somewhere remote and out of the cities, food previsions are a must, camping gear and water purification tablets all basic kit. Vehicle of choice would be something 4 wheel drive maybe even diesel for better range especially as resources become harder to find. Medical supplies also a big one.
By blk92hb
#306828 Sign me up! And my plan was almost like ecc0's guns for long range, machetes and bats for closes combat. If a person get bit I would kill instantly. for coverage single level house with an attic if need to get higher grounds. A storage of ammo, can goods, water filters and purification tabs.
By dbrooks
#306830 Take a ladder upstairs and destroy your staircase.

Just take everything you need to survive for an extended time upstairs with you. You have the ladder so you can get down when it's safe to retrieve supplies.

Cover your windows so no light gets out. It would be better to not attract them, even though you're safe and secure on the second story.

Semi-auto rifles are good for longer range. I'd probably just use a Ruger 10/22. It's lightweight, quiet, easy for anyone to use, and I think the biggest clip they make is 20 rounds. All you need is a headshot, so you don't need a big round. Also, if you have to shoot a lot, you won't get worn out from firing a high powered rifle all day.

Using a machette or sword at close range is ideal. You don't have to reload them.
By SkunkDcivic
#306832 What he said I'm down and instead of a ruger I'm gonna get a ak with a drum (100 shots)
By TrailerTrash
SkunkDcivic wrote:What he said I'm down and instead of a ruger I'm gonna get a ak with a drum (100 shots)

i hope you have a few drums handy. unless you can outrun zombies and reload a 100 drum at the same time :lol:

not to mention having to carry the shells to reload with lol
By blk92hb
TrailerTrash wrote:
SkunkDcivic wrote:What he said I'm down and instead of a ruger I'm gonna get a ak with a drum (100 shots)

i hope you have a few drums handy. unless you can outrun zombies and reload a 100 drum at the same time :lol:

not to mention having to carry the shells to reload with lol

i would only hope you have several drums already filled
By familyEGuy23
#306937 I agree sword or bat is good for short distance and never run out of ammo but if there's more than 3 I think you might have a problem that's if they're like the infected humans fronm 28 days later
By familyEGuy23
dbrooks wrote:Take a ladder upstairs and destroy your staircase.

Just take everything you need to survive for an extended time upstairs with you. You have the ladder so you can get down when it's safe to retrieve supplies.

Cover your windows so no light gets out. It would be better to not attract them, even though you're safe and secure on the second story.

Semi-auto rifles are good for longer range. I'd probably just use a Ruger 10/22. It's lightweight, quiet, easy for anyone to use, and I think the biggest clip they make is 20 rounds. All you need is a headshot, so you don't need a big round. Also, if you have to shoot a lot, you won't get worn out from firing a high powered rifle all day.

Using a machette or sword at close range is ideal. You don't have to reload them.

I wish I had a 2 story house now :lol:
I would use an AR15 closest thing to an M16 its really accurate :wink:
And my close range weapon would be a tomahawk :headbang:
By JohnAWESOME
#306948 any of you guys watch the walking dead? Its a great zombie show they should start releasing the 3rd season in fall I think. Anyways I would think that a sword or machette could suck if it got stuck in someones head so I would go with a blunt weapon ie. a baseball bat with nails sticking out.

Best spot to make a stand in my opinion would be a jail house. lots of fences, weapons, food and watch towers.
By 706josh
#306956 I have no guns but I'll be sure to sharpen up my swords and knives... Silent so you don't attract anymore zombies and no reloading necessary. Only kill what's necessary...

I guess I could get my bow ready too. :thumb:
By HungRealLow21
#306959 oh man oh man!!
First month stay at home barricade doors and windows food and water to last as well keeping minimal quiet weapons just incase of wondering zoombies and a sign saying survivors inside and hopefully gather a squad

month 2 scavenge for weapons food and transportation which there would be alot of gas and others something quiet a hybrid lmao ,

Weapon/Armor/gear
find a katana and a sharpener, dual 9mm with extended clips and ammo just incase, hunting knife binoculars and a hand mirror, boots and gladiator light armor fuck ill make one out of Styrofoam if i have to bow and arrows nothing fancy jus the small light weight ones, zombie guts face mask, lighter/matches, compass, map, binoculars(im raiding sports authority first !!)

and find a better outlook hopefully hopefully a farm were one can be well sustained incase that fails a lake or beach or boat house new orleans style haa and hope to ssurvive Zombies will eventually die out just gotta out last them
By HungRealLow21
JohnAWESOME wrote:Best spot to make a stand in my opinion would be a jail house. lots of fences, weapons, food and watch towers.

Dont forget tho a jail house is a pretty big place and chances are there are zombies in it also u would need a large enough group to manage it other wise ur as good as being outside
By familyEGuy23
HungRealLow21 wrote:oh man oh man!!
First month stay at home barricade doors and windows food and water to last as well keeping minimal quiet weapons just incase of wondering zoombies and a sign saying survivors inside and hopefully gather a squad

month 2 scavenge for weapons food and transportation which there would be alot of gas and others something quiet a hybrid lmao ,

Weapon/Armor/gear
find a katana and a sharpener, dual 9mm with extended clips and ammo just incase, hunting knife binoculars and a hand mirror, boots and gladiator light armor fuck ill make one out of Styrofoam if i have to bow and arrows nothing fancy jus the small light weight ones, zombie guts face mask, lighter/matches, compass, map, binoculars(im raiding sports authority first !!)

and find a better outlook hopefully hopefully a farm were one can be well sustained incase that fails a lake or beach or boat house new orleans style haa and hope to ssurvive Zombies will eventually die out just gotta out last them

I definitely want to bump into you if this happens :thumb: