Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By jayEGR
#299022 sure will fellas, ill post you guys up with new pics, ill do it tonight :thumb:
Also i have an announcement to make to the crew, i will be making shirts in different colors but with the same logo front and back but make a bad ass shirt for the crew, so im get them professional done but im make me one first and see what you guys think and then take any offers when the time comes and maybe try and get some key chains an sweaters going on how many people are serious about the crew, :thumb: ,get back to you guys in a few ,

COUPE CREW :twisted: :twisted:
By jayEGR
#299023 here is the coupe at a car show in Feb. ,this are my old rims ,im post a pic up today once i clean the coupe today , more pics coming soon :thumb:
By johnnymck7
jayEGR wrote:the list has been updated boys new members are up 36 going strong :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hey jayEGR the car that u posted as number 36 is my car,i jus wanted the old pic taken down and the new one put up.im number 17.johnnymck7.sorry for the confusion.
By DuckIt
#299284 Awesome! Thanks!
By jayEGR
johnnymck7 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:the list has been updated boys new members are up 36 going strong :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hey jayEGR the car that u posted as number 36 is my car,i jus wanted the old pic taken down and the new one put up.im number 17.johnnymck7.sorry for the confusion.

your good i have everything undercontrol :thumb:
By johnnymck7
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:

thanks for fixin that for me
By jayEGR
johnnymck7 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:

your welcome man looking alot better now :thumb:
By johnnymck7
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:

your welcome man looking alot better now :thumb:

its gettin there,by the end of the season i hope there will b a few more things done to it,but i might have to put it on hold for alil bit my cousin just offered me his ef hatch for 400 bucks.might make a nice daily :?
By EJ1_MK
#300066 Exactly a year ago to today!!

By EJ1_MK
jayEGR wrote:just keep up with the coupe dnt let it faze you, but here a pic for the crew hope you guys like

I plan one day to find this color and do it up for a street car, your car looks so clean with the wheels and the stance.
By rodney120985
EJ1_MK wrote:Exactly a year ago to today!!

Never been much for the teal color but I will say it looks good one your car. What is that brace for one the inner fender?
By EJ1_MK
#300198 They are Ultra Racing Fender braces.