Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By DuckIt
#299284 Awesome! Thanks!
By jayEGR
johnnymck7 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:the list has been updated boys new members are up 36 going strong :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hey jayEGR the car that u posted as number 36 is my car,i jus wanted the old pic taken down and the new one put up.im number 17.johnnymck7.sorry for the confusion.

your good i have everything undercontrol :thumb:
By johnnymck7
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:the list has been updated boys new members are up 36 going strong :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

hey jayEGR the car that u posted as number 36 is my car,i jus wanted the old pic taken down and the new one put up.im number 17.johnnymck7.sorry for the confusion.

thanks for fixin that for me
By jayEGR
johnnymck7 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:

your welcome man looking alot better now :thumb:
By johnnymck7
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:
johnnymck7 wrote:

your welcome man looking alot better now :thumb:

its gettin there,by the end of the season i hope there will b a few more things done to it,but i might have to put it on hold for alil bit my cousin just offered me his ef hatch for 400 bucks.might make a nice daily :?
By EJ1_MK
#300066 Exactly a year ago to today!!

By EJ1_MK
jayEGR wrote:just keep up with the coupe dnt let it faze you, but here a pic for the crew hope you guys like

I plan one day to find this color and do it up for a street car, your car looks so clean with the wheels and the stance.
By rodney120985
EJ1_MK wrote:Exactly a year ago to today!!

Never been much for the teal color but I will say it looks good one your car. What is that brace for one the inner fender?
By EJ1_MK
#300198 They are Ultra Racing Fender braces.
By jayEGR
EJ1_MK wrote:
jayEGR wrote:just keep up with the coupe dnt let it faze you, but here a pic for the crew hope you guys like

I plan one day to find this color and do it up for a street car, your car looks so clean with the wheels and the stance.

thanks bro i just relize we have the same wheels :lol: but i painted mine white because they use to be blk so i didnt like it with the them of my color
By EJ1_MK
#300266 Yeah they look really good on your car white. What size tire are you running with them?