Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By OCHO
#337581 Anyone going to first class fitment by canibeat in Princeton?

10/19/13 (Saturday)
Princeton airport in Princeton NJ
By Axix23
#338906 Here is my 93 eg8 dx with a jdm d15b non-vtec. Its my daily driver which I put like almost 80 miles everyday to work and back. And I drive my gf around like crazy, so add another 150 miles to it per week. LOL
Its in rough condition, so excuse the exterior.

Last edited by Axix23 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Axix23
OCHO wrote:Anyone going to first class fitment by canibeat in Princeton?

10/19/13 (Saturday)

I would go if I wasn't like 1000 miles away.

We should all get together for a weekend for some cruisn'/mtn runs/bbq or something oneday. I seen other forums/clubs/squads that have them. Maybe all meet up like at Import Alliance meet or something. Or Tail of the Dragon.... Or even Honda Day... Something... lol
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:
OCHO wrote:Anyone going to first class fitment by canibeat in Princeton?

10/19/13 (Saturday)

I would go if I wasn't like 1000 miles away.

We should all get together for a weekend for some cruisn'/mtn runs/bbq or something oneday. I seen other forums/clubs/squads that have them. Maybe all meet up like at Import Alliance meet or something. Or Tail of the Dragon.... Or even Honda Day... Something... lol

Haha great minds think alike :P we really all need to do this at least like once or twice a year. A BBQ sounds like a great idea to me and I would definitely meet up at a show too.

The best part about this forum is that everyone is so nice to each other and so helpful with questions. swapping ideas and just general love for each other's cars. There's no hate here and that's how it should be! We all love the same thing, we all get along on the forum, it only makes sense to meet up as a group a couple times a year
By Axix23
#338915 Yeah. I have been on other forums and alot of asshole/immature/cocky dickheads. I have been an ass on other forums just bc they all were asses to me.
By OCHO
#339577 For real....I don't know what their deal is....but civic-eg is hands down the best!
A bit off topic but lots of meets going on because of Paul Walker's death :cry:
By OCHO
#341640 Winter lol....ugh.
By OCHO
#341831 It sucks so bad dude I'm so tired of it snowing twice a week and of course there are new pot holes all over the place

And holy crap egsedanguy are you serious someone stole your car???
By egsedanguy
OCHO wrote:It sucks so bad dude I'm so tired of it snowing twice a week and of course there are new pot holes all over the place

yup. that why i was gone for so long. been over a year now :(
By OCHO
egsedanguy wrote:
OCHO wrote:It sucks so bad dude I'm so tired of it snowing twice a week and of course there are new pot holes all over the place

Wtf dude what is wrong with people, what are you doing now did you get something new?
By egsedanguy
OCHO wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:

Wtf dude what is wrong with people, what are you doing now did you get something new?

yea they caught the guy driving it. he is in jail right now. :woot: but I was unable to pay to get my car back. i would have had to come up with like 3k in 24hrs. so that didnt happen. but yea I got a 92 hatch. its in the hatch section. go check her out :thumb:
By OCHO
#344020 That's crazy dude! I'm glad they caught the guy but still that's just horrible...I'm gonna check out your hatch now! Why did they want so much to get your car back that's a lot of money :shock: