Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By lokoryder18
OCHO wrote:There's a big car meet in Edison NJ this Saturday night if anyone wants to attend and hang out and rep the ferio squad!

I know some of you are nowhere near Jersey lol but if anyone wants to attend let me know and I'll get Civic EG Ferio Squad added to the attending squad list

PM me for any details if interested!
were at in edison i use to live in newbrunswick
By OCHO
#336340 It's at the wal-mart in Edison
By JohnRM
#336362 Whoever wanted stickers, I apologize for the wait! I'm getting the stickers tomorrow, Thursday, and should be mailing them out Friday! If anyone still wants stickers, let me know ASAP I ordered 10 white stickers and they're all taken already. I also ordered 10 black stickers which I will have 8 left. PM me for whoever wants stickers! I'll try to add more in
By lokoryder18
OCHO wrote:It's at the wal-mart in Edison
sup squad ocho is that on route 1/9
By JohnRM
#336448 I went to the guys shop today to pick up the stickers but by the time I got there, he was gone. Sorry everyone for such a huge delay on the stickers...
By OCHO
#336510 It's on Lincoln Hwy (rt 27) right by 287

There's going to be another meet this Saturday night, there's no burnouts or engine revving or anything so it's pretty low key in that way but there's always a huge turnout.

I don't know, just throwing it out there...seems like a lot of people from other forums get together at meets and shows so why don't we do it? Civic-EG is the best after all....
By OCHO
#336511 And it's cool about the stickers I think we are all just excited about getting them haha!
By familyEGuy23
#336514 What's up fam!!! Been awhile glad to see new members/rides :thumb:
Haven't been active but that will change soon doing work on the sedan again got motivation
By lokoryder18
OCHO wrote:It's on Lincoln Hwy (rt 27) right by 287

There's going to be another meet this Saturday night, there's no burnouts or engine revving or anything so it's pretty low key in that way but there's always a huge turnout.

I don't know, just throwing it out there...seems like a lot of people from other forums get together at meets and shows so why don't we do it? Civic-EG is the best after all....
sup squd how's every buddy doing.ocho u should take some pics and post them up i wana see tha turnout
By JohnRM
#336800 I did a follow up with the stickers this afternoon and he's saying that the E On the eg civic portion keeps coming out wrong. Does anyone have a File of the decal where he can get actual measurements?
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
JohnRM wrote:I did a follow up with the stickers this afternoon and he's saying that the E On the eg civic portion keeps coming out wrong. Does anyone have a File of the decal where he can get actual measurements?

thats the exact same issue i was running into...i dont think any one has the actual file
By OCHO
#336817 So no stickers then :cry:

I will post pics of that meet but beware they are iPhone pics taken at night lol
By JohnRM
#336819 The stickers can still be made, but the quality will not be great... I don't want to send out stickers that aren't in good quality.
By OCHO
JohnRM wrote:The stickers can still be made, but the quality will not be great... I don't want to send out stickers that aren't in good quality.

Oh okay gotcha that does make sense, what if civic eg is written as all one word on the sticker?

Like "CivicEG.com" or "CIVICEG.com"