Members with similar rides and interests can unite here!
By Riekert
#238421 @ Ceelx - nope, its just the name we got here in South Africa, it wasn't branded here as the Civic:

"The Ballade name continued to be used for a Civic-based model in South Africa, where it was used instead of Civic on locally produced versions until 2000. South African Ballades were assembled by the local subsidiary of Daimler-Benz, which wanted to market a smaller and cheaper car in addition to its Mercedes-Benz models. The Ballade name was adopted because it was perceived to have more luxury and upmarket connotations than the Civic name. This was important because the Ballade was sold through the Mercedes-Benz dealership channel. As of 2011[update], the Honda City will be launched as the Honda Ballade in South Africa"

@ Don - Thats correct :D oh and thanx :)
By dbrooks
#243239 Man, this makes me want to get another red EH9 :D
By Dport
#298301 Picking up a red sedan in the morning, may I join this elite club of honda owners????? :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By Migu3l-EG sedan
#300532 wish my EG sedan was still red :( faded roof and hood made me change it to midnight blue. dad did the paint and did it horribly :cry: will go back to red when i have the money 8)
By DontHateonEG8
Migu3l-EG sedan wrote:wish my EG sedan was still red :( faded roof and hood made me change it to midnight blue. dad did the paint and did it horribly :cry: will go back to red when i have the money 8)

sounds good to us, we shall forgive you for going blue :)
By goblin
#306786 wohoo.. roses are red, violet are blue, who gives a sh*t about flower. yes, red are cool.. :D
By B-Sean
#311638 can i join?