B16, B18, B20
By iSpeed
#361350 i need help lol...

i had the car wiretucked from my old mechanic a few years ago, i never started it cause it was never finished but the wire tuck was really legit...he made a new engine harness using new wires and wires from my original harness.

I noticed that after i got the car mostly done, and only thing left was the wiring, i found a few wires that are not connected, 2 brown, and 1 black, and also 1 thick black wire that seems to be for a ground, and also a white wire with a O connector as the end which i assume is for the fuse box. also found a red/yellow wire that seems to be cut, and a brown/black wire cut from ECU harness...

i try to connect the browns and black wire to the G101 ground in thermostat directly, but that didnt work. no fuel, no crank...

i basically need a very thorough guide to all the wire colors and pinouts for the shock tower plugs, ecu obd1, and engine harness..

here are pics to help if needed

i dont know where these plugs connect to...vvv

i dont know where this thick black wire goes to...might be starter, or alternator...

my attempt at trying to make a G101 ground work...

let me know what should be my next thing to try and do...my brain is fried since i been working on this car in a hot garage for a few hours lol
By iSpeed
#361352 After trying to figure out some wire locations, i noticed that the thick black wire is for starter. the black wire is ground, but dont know where i should ground it, and the 2 brown ones are either SCS (Service Check Signal) or INJ1 (injector 1) or might be both. found out that my REDw/BLUEstrip wire is disconnected from the plug, and that might be either AC switch, Starter Signal Switch, or Knock Sensor.

Im also assuming i need to connect the black wire with positive battery cable for it to work..right? or connect to Fuse box.

does the G101 ground need to be at the thermostat housing? or can it be somewhere else?
By iSpeed
#361353 Quick update. Managed to get fuel pump to purge, no crank, I need to see why it doesn't crank, maybe a wire isn't connected, or grounded right...

Question. If the g101 ground isn't connected right, will my fuel pump never work? Or it just won't crank or keep the car on?