B16, B18, B20
By iSpeed
#361211 its been forever since i worked on my civic, i got innov. billet mounts for my LSV but it ended up coming to me as a 2 post mount, my motor has a 3 post mount. should i just buy a 3 post mount, or pickup a 2 post bracket and swap it over?

also i dont know the procedure to remove/move over the plastic cover from the motor, is it easy or do i gotta remove the crank and belts?
By TrailerTrash
#361214 you might be able to return them for the correct ones. if not then I would suggest going to a junkyard and getting the bracket just because of the hopefully low cost and ease over paying for a new mount.

I am not sure about how the cover comes off on the B series. you might be able to squeeze in there and get to the bolts
By EconoBox
#361217 I would see about swapping the mount kit for the 3 post mount kit if your vendor will do a return and if you aren't in a hurry. To swap out that side post you will have to remove all the accessory drive belts (AC,Alt, PS) and the crank pulley to remove the timing cover giving you access to the bolts to remove the post mount from the block
By iSpeed
#361226 My vendor said no can do. The kit clearly said 2 post mount, they can discount me for another mount but it's still more expensive then a post mount. So I ended up buying a civic Si post mount for 40 bucks and going to swap over after I refinish the post mount. Next step is figuring out if I should just cut a hole in the plastic or just move it over to get the bolts behind it.
By suspendedHatch
#361336 Two bolts on the mount are easy to remove with only the top portion of the timing belt cover off (requires taking off the valve cover.) You can get the third bolt off by prying the lower cover out. That's how I'd do it with the engine out of the car. If it's in, you could still do that but I think I'd rather pop the crank pulley off. No way to pull off the lower cover with the crank pulley sitting on top of it.