B16, B18, B20
By EconoBox
#358465 Biggest thing to make a B20b fun is to have the high compression version of the motor.

After that you want to have a shorter geared transmission B16 or GSR are much better options than having an LS transmission.

After that you have the standard bolt on parts and a tune (See list below).

-Intake (you already have)
-Header (you already have)
-Test pipe
-Full exhaust
-Intake manifold
-Throttle body
-Hondata Intake manifold gasket
-Hondata S300 (or Neptune RTP) with dyno tune

There are a lot more things you can do but these are some of the common modifications to find on a civic without breaking the motor open.
By HeikDiesel
#358471 Nitrous. Used supercharger setup. Those are your cheapest. Nitrous is always the best bang for the buck. Guess it really depends what power you're trying to make and what your budget is and if this is your only car? If its your only car, I'd save up and buy another shell to play with
By TrailerTrash
#358474 Like Econobox said, swap the tranny. and toss in a decent clutch and lightweight flywheel. that will get you some good bang for the buck
By TrailerTrash
Skratchyy93eg wrote:Its got a 01 Ls trans

booooooring

a b16/gsr trans will give you alot more bang for your buck than a cat back exhaust
By iLLson
Skratchyy93eg wrote:Thank you for the suggestions!! I forgot to mention I have a gsr trans already. How do I tell which compression motor I have? Sorry, new to the Honda scene :?

Skratchyy93eg wrote:Its got a 01 Ls trans and a stage 2 clutch. Hooks really good. I'm thinking for now, a decently cheap cat back exhaust to open it up. Has a p75 ecu.

so which one do you have?
By iLLson
#358494 how extensive are you willing to go. some people do not have the right tools and "know how" to do certain things.

any modifications can reach $1000+ easily

a transmission swap to a b16/gsr will be very nice.
but you do gotta think about the other things you might wanna do if you are going that route.

a b16/gsr trans normally sell for about 400-500 here in california.
but if you were to go that route, you might as well get a nice flywheel and clutch (which adds more $)
i know that you have an upgraded clutch already, but how recent was it installed?

can you do the work yourself?
if not, labor will be expensive also.

if you are not mechanically inclined and do not have the space and tools, i suggest you just stick to your basic bolt ons and have fun.