B16, B18, B20
By brolly
#357851 Hey guys I would like to know if one can use a WRX 440cc injectors on a B18c?
Will they fit on the stock fuel rail?
I would also like to know if I need to upgrade the fuel pump or I can just a fuel regulator t

I am assuming that a chipped p28 or p30 with crome can control these Injectors normally
By HeikDiesel
#357854 Why would you use WRX injectors? I would assume you can get some cheap or free? Never heard of anyone using them, although a common one is Acura RDX injectors, people make adapters and they will work with a B18C. Also, what is your setup. Hard to tell you if you need to upgrade your fuel pump if we have no idea what you are trying to do.
By brolly
#357856 I have a set of these injectors that was going to use on another project . My setup is a stock b18c and soon going to supercharge it (JRSC kit) and i don't want to use the FMU provided with the kit.
When not using the FMU it is suggested to use a 440cc injectors when using this supercharger kit

and when i saw this DYI http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=296990

I thought that i can leave these injectors stock and use them in my setup
By HeikDiesel
#357881 I used 1000's on my setup. Granted they were only at 50% duty cycle but they idle like stock so why not? I would think depending on power you would be close to maxing those 440's out. If it was me I'd just get a set of ID 1000's and call it a day. I realize that may not be an option due to money but I don't know much about those injectors so I can't offer any advice there.