B16, B18, B20
By 92dxeg
#356174 hi guys I have a 92 civic hatchback gsr swap swap is about 5 years old since I built the motor grounded and this is the first problem I'm having with the car Mitac stopped working but the speed heat and fuel all work but the RPM's don't I don't feel like it's a broken cluster they just stopped working all of a sudden one day when I was cleaning the engine where would be the wires to check to see if this was the issue the other day it was idling for about 20 minutes and a check engine light popped on and I never check the code I shut the car off and turned it back on and it went away any help would be appreciated thanks guys and sometimes it will take forever to start like its not getting any fuel like you don't hear the fuel pump kick on that could be a separate issue all the time that only happens when I leave it sit for a long amount of time like months they could be a separate issue all the time
By iLLson
#356175 jump the pin anyways.

normally codes are stored and is probably still throwing a code.

get the code and report back
By 92dxeg
#356182 Okay I have code 11 and j have a Honda ta s300 I don't think it is linked to the issue... I was wondering if it could be a wire or so buy the dizzy sometimes my car has a issue when I leave it sit for a long time it will just crank and crank and will start eventually
By HeikDiesel
#356263 Code 11 is left open open usually for a user set coolant temp. Check with you tuner. Crank and crank issue can be cranking fuel values. Does it change with air temperature?