B16, B18, B20
By itty7861111111111
#353941 i've got a civic EG automatic. I am going to do a b18c4 engine swap into it i intend on installing turbo in the future however for the moment what do you guys this of this....

Skunk 2 alpha series header.
Skunk2 2 mega power de car exhaust system however i dont know whether to go for a 76mm or 70 mm.
Skunk 2 pro series inlet maifold- i need advice on what throttle body i should use with this.
I was thinking of using a AEM fuel set up however i do not know exactly what to use can someone please help me on this?
ITR integra type r flywhell.
By itty7861111111111
#353945 I want to go for good quality parts, that why i was thinking about using skunk parts. What do you suggest i do?.
By EconoBox
#353946 How far in the future do you plan on turboing it?

iLLson is giving good advice on being patient if your goal is to boost it you can get to that goal a lot faster by being patient and holding off on rushing the install and spending a ton of cash on NA parts that have a resale value of less than half of what they cost new.

Buy the swap and install it with all the OEM parts and a set of Hasport or Innovative swap mounts for Auto to Manual conversion. And get a Hondata S300.

While you have the swap out getting ready to install it I would suggest installing a clutch that matches your future horsepower goals. I've been real happy in the past with both ACT and Competition Clutch setups they both offer lightweight flywheels as well. This will save you the headache of pulling it apart in 6 months to upgrade it for boost.

If you're deadset on going NA plan for boost with what you buy.

The Skunk2 Ultra Street intake manifold is better the the pro series.
Get a 74mm throttle body for the Ultra Street
Get a 3 inch exhaust (Kteller or Thermal)
Buy a PLM header or even eBay $50 special and save money vs the Skunk2 (The alpha is a killer header but your not planning to stay NA so save a few $$$ here)
As for fuel buy a Walbro fuel pump and pick any bolt on pressure regulator and gauge. AEM has a decent setup or again you can save money and look into the one B&M offers.
By itty7861111111111
#353948 As i am from the UK some of these will be difficult to get, my plan is to take around 2 years on this project. I want to take my time and do it
By iLLson
#353959 you can buy stuff like the IM and exhaust...those will benefit from a turbo install

dont waste your money on a header since it will be replaced when you turbo anyways.

as for the aem fuel items, i wouldnt bother.

save your money for fuel injectors, fuel pump, wide band, tune.

make sure that the motor you buy is healthy.
do all maintenance prior to install to insure a good motor to turbo.

think smart and work smart.
turbo is high maintenance and expensive so dont waste your money for something that isnt needed.
By suspendedHatch
#353965 With a turbo you want the biggest exhaust that will fit. Wait for the turbo though. You'll lose power on an NA setup with anything over 2.25 inches.

Instead of wasting money on NA parts that you'll replace, get some engine management instead. It can be retuned later. I suggest an AEM EMS.