B16, B18, B20
By vince72310
#350241 i have a 95 civic dx hatchback i am getting ready to swap, ive made up my mind and i want to do a b18c1 swap off a 94-97 GSR so now the fun part, the tons of parts i need to swap the engine and go auto to manual which i am absolutely clueless about :?

B18c1 94-97GSR complete engine swap from HMO comes with:
- Motor
- Hydraulic Tranny (S80, Y80) Which idk what to get but i hear they are both the same, just depends on the year of the car?
- ECU (P72)
- Axles with Half Shaft
- Shift Linkage
- Stock Motor Mounts
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Engine Harness
- Comes With All Sensors Needed
so all of this plus i know im going to need extra stuff taken off in order to fit the engine in properly

theeeeen the parts i need to go auto to 5speed are:

Clutch Kit
Clutch Disc
Clutch Pressure Plate
Pilot Bearing
Throw out bearing
Flywheel bolts
Pressure plate bolts
Release fork and boot
Manual Speed Sensor
Clutch inspection plate
Manual transmission mount bracket.
Manual transmission starter
Flywheel
Clutch Master Cylinder with reservoir
Clutch Slave Cylinder
Clutch Lines
Manual pedal Assembly
Motor mounts
Civic auto to manual motor mount
Manual front lower torque mounts
Manual ECU
Shift Linkage
Shifter center console
Manual Throttle cable
CV Axles
Manual Transmission Starter

since i am getting a GSR it will correct if all these auto to manual parts were off a GSR too no?

if i am missing anything else please let me know or share your experiences this is my project for the years to come
By vince72310
#350242 i know when i buy the b18c it will come with some to the pieces i need to swap to auto to manual so i assume i will need the rest of the parts off a gsr too :lol: :thumb:
By suspendedHatch
#350312 GSR parts are no different than LS parts, apart from the engine, transmission, ECU, and harness.

In other words, it doesn't matter what trim Integra your shift linkage and axles came from.

You don't pick the transmission separate from the engine. They come bolted together. If it's the original GSR transmission, it will have the same gearing as any other GSR transmission.