B16, B18, B20
By madhatchride
#342128 ok so ive been wondering about this im fixing to do some exhaust on my car i have 2.5 on it to a 3 inch can of which i dont know what brand. this is strictly my pretty much toy and i live in the country so im not worried about tickets is open header hurt or help in a this case the only thing the motor has done to it is cams and a little head work
By egsedanguy
madhatchride wrote:ok so ive been wondering about this im fixing to do some exhaust on my car i have 2.5 on it to a 3 inch can of which i dont know what brand. this is strictly my pretty much toy and i live in the country so im not worried about tickets is open header hurt or help in a this case the only thing the motor has done to it is cams and a little head work

I would not recomend it. i would leave it the way it is. you can remove the cat and run a test pipe.. a new header would help if not yet changed. you can get the electronic plate that alows you to run your main pipes and have it split to a Y after the header. with a push of a button you get open header.