B16, B18, B20
By Schw1n
#341626 I'm pretty sure that this has been covered already, but I have a problem of my valve cover rubbing on the hood (top right and lower middle of valve cover). It is rubbing on areas where there is no webbing on the hood. I've been hearing about a washer trick, but no one has yet to explain it or post pics. Not really looking into gappin the hood. My hatch has a gsr swap.
By Civic_HatchSI
#341629 I have had the same issue with my gsr in my hatch since I did the swap back in 2008. Which is really odd it's only on my car, I have done a lot of gsr swaps in various eg's and never had the rubbing issue...

Anyways, I just keep some stainless washer underneath my hasport mounts and it solved the issue.

This is the only picture I can find right now, there may be more in my build thread if you want to take a look.

If you look closely you can see the washers underneath the mount. I have 6 total on that side. I use 9 for transmission side.

By bietelboer
#341665 I had the same problem, i mounted the engine only on the 3 oem mounts which resulted in this...

i solved it by mounting the 2 front mounts.