B16, B18, B20
By Panda Phresh
#340035 So Im kinda new to the tuning world and for my first big project im going to do an engine swap. i have read on multiple places that this swap is very easy compared to others. My car is a 94 civic lx with a d15b7 non vtec. what im swapping it for is a b18b1 non vtec. can i get a list of what items i need to complete and can i use some parts from my d series engine onto my b18?
By gummer
#340058 As I can remember you need B-series transmission, 3-hole front motor mounts, transmission mounts, transmission bars, rear transmission bracket and B-series axles
By gummer
#340060 And all electronics related, as dizzy, alternator, ecu, in my case I needed to re-use injectors from d15 to use my original arness
By Panda Phresh
#340072 i completly forgot. this is what i have and the history. obviously the engine and tranny. well the engine/tranny came out of an integra and put into a crx then the previous owner tool out the engine/tranny because of financial issues. what i also got was the axles (which i was wondering if it would fit my civic), the headers, and the wiring. I know that i need a shift linkage from an integra and a distributor and an ecu but i dont know which one. i read somewhere that my radiator hoses could fit too but im not sure.