B16, B18, B20
By MilpitasEH2
#338752 What's up everyone!

I have a 94 civic vx with a USDM 95 GSR OBD-1 swap. So i recently did a headgasket change due to loss of coolant, thank god nothing blew up :woot: But now i have a cel 41 which is primary oxygen sensor - heater. Only time i get the code is when i start up the car. What i did so far:

-Change the o2 sensor. (didn't work, there goes my $100) :thumbdown:
-Rewired anything that was necessary for the vx model.
-Reset the ECU and took off the
-Bled the coolant system
-Checked fuse 15.

That's about it. My last option will be checking the wires for a short but i wanted to know if there's any other things i should try to do before finding this hidden short. Thanks!
By teal_dx
#338761 vx came with a 5 wire o2 sensor. gsr came with a 4-wire. did you convert to 4-wire or are you still using the 5-wire?

(cali vx may have came with a 4-wire, can someone confirm?)
By MilpitasEH2
#338763 yes my vx came with a 4 wire. I didn't even have to convert the o2 Sensor :thumb:
By MilpitasEH2
#338766 probably, i need to get me a multimeter asap. I'll look more into it but do you have any suggestions as to what i should look for as well? thanks teal_dx!
By MilpitasEH2
#338853 Found it! What sucks is that, i had to take out the whole harness and make sure every other wire was still good :thumbdown: But it was cut literally right next to the passenger shock sensors. :x