B16, B18, B20
By 92dxeg
#337968 i have a extra ls motor and i was going to throw togethr a nice winter build ls turbo or ls v turbo now i was thinking of doing 81.5 and raising the cp to 10.5 would that be wise on a turbo build idk to do lsv or just ls
By Uknterror
#337995 my compression ratio will be 10.1 on boost, just read a thread on ht of someone that did a built integra turbo that had 12 or 13. I would HIGHLY recommend switching on e85 even at 10 cr
By JUICE
#337999 You definitely don't need e85 for a CR in the 10's.. Really only need it if you plan on going above 300whp on stock internals and only then cause the ethanol keeps the cast pistons from melting..
By 92dxeg
#338735 well my plan is to build a ls block forged piston and rods with stock sleeves so what would be recommend ? for a cp ratio
By Adriano Martins
92dxeg wrote:well my plan is to build a ls block forged piston and rods with stock sleeves so what would be recommend ? for a cp ratio

I bought a RCautoworks Custom leight Rod and Vitara 75.5mm Pistons. Back in USA that these parts are more common, whats the "secure" whp that I can get from this kit? I Also have ARP HeadBolts, stock Sleeves and no Blockguard.