B16, B18, B20
By TqMnster
#335846 Just picked up a 94 hatchback I scoped out on craigslist for a dd/playing around car so I can park my Tahoe. Got it home today after work and tore into it some to see exactly what I have....

It has a b18a1. Ecu is a pr4 obd1 unit. Runs strong but has a light stutter at low rpms when bogging it a little. The check engine light is on. Haven't had time to pull the codes.

There is a string of plugs that aren't hooked to anything just beside the driver side headlight which I'm assuming is causing the cel. Can anybody tell me what these go to? A.C. isn't installed currently do that may be one? Internet is out until tomorrow and browsing the wiring diagrams on my phone is a pain, even on the note! lol

Here's the car!

Looking to get a factory hood to put on it asap.

I appreciate any help guys!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.
By ottofalcon
#335847 That plug you have there is for the AC Condenser Fan.
By TqMnster
#335848 Any idea on the other 2 or 3? One has a cap in it like it isn't used. No idea. The one to the far left looks like an o2 sensor if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone confirm? Upstream/downstream?
By Gunni
#335859 They are all ac related ... Fan , cooler and pump.
By TqMnster
#335869 Ok, thanks! I was hoping it was going to be something that simple. Reckon I'll check the codes tomorrow. Thanks!
By Squirrelman91
#335927 I'm having the same problem with bogging down at low rpms.I replaced the fuel pressure regulator and it help but it's still not good