B16, B18, B20
By amanti
#334653 I have a 94 coupe I blew out my tranny mount (passenger side motor mount) since then I havnt drove the car because it grinds but I bought a gsr tranny. My motor is a b18a1 and the tranny is gunna be put on in a few days. But my issue is what mount will go in and fit correctly? If anyone knows please let me know ASAP I'm pulling the motor mount today to try to go to a parts store to match up to see if I can find an identical motor mount but not sure when the person did the swap before that they had the right mount because it was held on by only one bolt so I'm not sure if the same mount will work because it looks like they just used one bolt to hold it before. The mount looks oem only saying this because its not a solid mount like my other two. Please help out if you for sure know what mount I need please I'm tryin to get everything in the right way not like the idiot that jus threw everything in and makin it all work. Thanks!
By amanti
#334654 Car is an ej also
By HondaHoe187
#334657 An oem integra mount will work if its a hydro tranny. There are toms of after market options out there. Innovative hasport ect ect... Hope this helps
By amanti
#334669 Your saying an oem integra mount will work...which year would allow both bolts to line up correctly so it's supported the right way not jus wing it with jus one bolt..? Any ideas ?
By HondaHoe187
#334674 Find a mount from an obd1 integra if your tranny is from a b18a1 and it should be a perfect fit. Post feedback
By amanti
#334805 So update I still need help bcuz the mount I got wont work...it's a mount from 95 gsr integra. But the mount won't line up with the actual bracket attached to the frame...now I have no idea what to do...please help
By amanti
#334807 Also it seems to be hitting the frame bcuz I've tried kinda forcing it to line up and it seems like I need like a longer mount bcuz motor and tranny are sitting way to high...and end up hitting frame...I'm stuck and don't know what to do going to go junk yard hopping tomorrow to see if I get lucky but still stuck with the fact that mounts just aren't lining up right ...
By nd1983
amanti wrote:So update I still need help bcuz the mount I got wont work...it's a mount from 95 gsr integra. But the mount won't line up with the actual bracket attached to the frame...now I have no idea what to do...please help

we need more info then. the trans came with the b18a1? is it hydro or cable clutch?

and you car is a 94 coupe?
By amanti
#334815 Okay so I found what the problem is my car was automatic now it's 5 speed...that being said I need the conversion auto to hydro bcuz it's all hydro so now I'm hunting for the mount but sucks bcuz I can't find one locally anywhere...
By juls1488
#334820 gonna have to go with an aftermarket solution like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/INNOVATIVE-STEEL-AUTO-MANUAL-AT-TO-MT-TRANS-MOUNT-CIVIC-92-93-94-95-EG-/261066127724#vi-content
there is a method to remove the auto bracket from the frame rail and re-weld it to fit manual mounts, but a conversion mount is easier.
By amanti
#334826 So issue should be resolved ordered a new auto to hydro conversion tranny mount sucks but I had to jus hope it works when I get it next week. Thanks for all the help everyone ! I will post a pic of it out and in the car so if anyone else runs into this issue!